What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

In seek of answers

CharlesU Farley

Well, even though the overall experience was very positive, it's time to get my coat.

It's not about what happened but how it happened. In short: user in chat acts like a childish prick -all I did was to say hello- in presence of Admin/mod. I pm admin and get the explanation that the user always acts like that because he's high all the time (yeah great reason to be an asshole, maybe he's high on crack not cannabis) - eff you to the guy btw, and try to learn some manners, instead of acting like some 15 year old retard...

First I only ignored the user, but now I'm like, fuck this bs I'm out.

Thank's to all the other members who acted friendly and for the warm welcome.
Sorry to see you go but I totally understand. I usually end up getting kicked out of cannabis fora because I'm direct, blunt, and usually fairly profane. I've never got involved in chat and don't usually do IM/DM/PM/ whatever the fuck y'all call it unless I'm familiar with and respect the person.

Just got to have a hard, tough ass skin if you're going to hang in here in ICM and use the Ignore function when normal, reasonable communication is impossible. When I use the Ignore function (in the prehistoric dinosaur days we called it "kill file") that poster is dead to me and I don't even respond to posts that people that I know and _like_ post, when they're responding to somebody I've already shit canned.

Not sure who the Mod was but _all_ of the ones I've come in contact with have been honest and above reproach, so something tells me you're dealing with a long-term poster, here who they are familiar with.

You can't let the assholes get you down, just say fuck off to the "15-year-old retard" and move on. :)

You post some good music and have been a good addition in the Hz thread, so I hope you don't bail. ;)

Loriented

Yeah , be sure to have a good look around. English seems to be the dominant language. I have a translator on my windows, so I can do some translating.
I have grown for so long, around 50 years. I come on here and learn new techniques or products.

I like to follow people's grow diaries, you get to see photo results and the growers are more than happy to share knowledge. There are some very good sativa growers. Anyhow, check it out and enjoy yourself.
I'll see you around.
Try this if you havent already, for translation...

exoticrobotic

Thanks for your input man, much appreciated! Yeah I bet that Haze/Sativas from Mr. Nice Seeds must be great. I also told Shantibaba the story about the Mr. Nice Haze - was surprised that he took the time to answer me - and he recommended his Afghan Haze.

I grew 5 or 6 Mr Nice Afghan Haze. They grew woody with woody smells, some citrus, some confectionery banana smells, some PVA/sticking plaster adhesive smells.

All were bunk to smoke which was a shame as i had high expectations for them.

I have a few packs of ASH, Neville's Haze, Neville's Haze Mango too but yet to grow these out.

Well, even though the overall experience was very positive, it's time to get my coat.

:( You should stick around. There's some pretty cool people here, lots to see and lots of great varieties being grown.

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

Sorry to come onto your thread and talk poorly of the variety you speak of.

I feel bad now, it's nothing personal. You should ignore the idiot in chat, they come and go :), just like the plants, some you enjoy some not so much.

Have you grown any other hazes or haze hybrids, some are excellent.