What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Old Uncle Ben

Yowza! I don't believe I've ever seen buds like that and I've been doing this a while, as you know. With the clusterfuck of bad luck that you've had, if you really don't need this harvest, I probably just go ahead, shit can it and start over with new soil. There's something in that environment the plant absolutely, fucking does not like.

I'm going to start a thread here pretty soon showing all my fuckups, bad decisions, and bad luck. Hope you save these pics for that thread. Want to show relatively new growers that even us old geezers can fuck up sometimes.

I hear ya. I already shit canned one.

Never had this before, you just never know.

CharlesU Farley

View attachment 18971965
This here is Bubba he is 10 weeks old and weighs 31 pounds already.
A kangal Leonberger mix.

Possibly the most chill puppy I have ever seen.
Nice to see things back to normal!
Thanks @SubGirl I appreciate you reaching out to me like that,thank you.
Everyone else as well made me feel good.
Always going to get a Like outta me with a dogger.

Sun&Soil

That is magnificent!
The old tabletop bong eh!?!
How you like that glass?
I'm digging it. It works great with this new set up and it's easy to clean. Only negative I can think of is when it's wet from cleaning it, I feel like I have to carry it like a football before making contact, two arms and wrapped. I put one in the pink and the other.. well you know, in fear of dropping it.

The ball vape is like dabbing without the mess and press. It hits almost as big as a 2liter gravity bong like we used to make as kids. Never thought it was possible to get such dense vape. Now I know why you poopoo'd the dynavap. It's like going from a moped to a Hog!

Thanks again for the advice, you did me right!

jokerman

Premium user
should be good for 200,000 eh……it appears to get better than 10 mpg right now but we gotta do a shake out run , do an overnighted at a local rs place , test all the hookups and whatnot , it is a one owner and the previous owners hardly used it…
I have a Brother who worked in transportation for a handicapped company.
He maintained 150 ford vans.
The smartest mechanic I know.
He would get 300k on his vans with his fleet Maintenace.
He said every dollar you spend on good Maintenace saved 3 dollars in break downs.
He opened his own shop and did very well.
except you cant get any mechanics .
People cried when he closed up.
So sad ,a perfect opportunity for a young man to learn from a expert .
He would need to sign another five year lease and it was too much for 2 guys.

jokerman

Premium user
Fargin’ bear…
IMG_2645.jpeg

They are fond of suet…
makes you think twice about dumping your garbage out at night

Latest posts

Latest posts