What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Goldhedge

An interesting documentary - about the desert 🏜 that floods - in CHAD 🇹🇩 - and how tough Toyota pick-ups are -

Watching this I'm left wondering what is it about these people that they can't organize as a community and be a successful nation?

Are they IQ challenged breeders, or what?? Is it corruption at the highest level stealing the wealth?

From the looks of it everything they touch turns to shit. They have to want better....

Goldhedge

@oldfogey8 -- I have a whole rifle primer tin fulla seeds. I have purchased a (gone now) enclosed grow tent. I have planted seeds time and again (for 40+ years).

Minor problems:

1. Nematodes. <-- The ground around the Chateau is saturated with them. Immunes, such as coconuts, mangoes, pine trees, flame trees, bamboo, coco-plum grow like mad. NOTHING like veggies or cannabis will grow. I gave away my rototiller decades ago to my best bud in Georgia. (He died this last year, dammit.)

2. Forget them nematodes. <-- The night creatchy-poos rule. Every cannabis plant that ever sprouted never reached higher than 10 inches before it was eaten. And the roots dug up and eaten, too. Building a cage, using a grow tent, using a raised-off-the-ground grow bed with a hardware cloth cover... all fall to lynxes, iguanas, turkeys, and other fargin exotic wildies around here. (My peacocks are also under direct suspicion becuz I know they get their liquids 100% from greenery -- peacocks never drink.)

3. Indoors: "Verboten, kaput, und gesundheit!!" (from Stalag 17) per the Red Witch.

4. Aaand... even though I am in a legal state and I have no record of being a bad boy, I cannot walk inna store and buy some even though an illegal El Salvadoran can. What the fuck.
You need to befriend an El Salvadoran!

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19069931
Three times in my life I have known people who had deformed hands all had three large digits instead of the usual five.
Yesterday at the range a old fella strolls over while I was shooting and started asking about the black powder.
Wound up spending the day trying to work around his hands and make it work for him.
While the rifle was fairly easy for him to handle the revolvers were a bit more trial and error.
Did get him going pretty good inthe end he was very happy.
He was off to buy some guns after he took my number........was a fun day.
NICE!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Watching this I'm left wondering what is it about these people that they can't organize as a community and be a successful nation?

Are they IQ challenged breeders, or what?? Is it corruption at the highest level stealing the wealth?

From the looks of it everything they touch turns to shit. They have to want better....
Strange things going on not only here but the whole planet has lost their fargin minds. I am afraid that in the end man can’t help but destroy itself…..

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember, you can carry a cane on a plane...

Cane Self Defense with new cane students walking with and using it in close basic techniques​

Cane Fu and Bartitsu.............

Latest posts

Latest posts