What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Lucky guy big. I am hoping I won’t have any issues with these beans. One of the members here remembered our conversation about me wanting some Romulan and he let me know where they had it and sure enough it’s in stock. I should have it within a week. I can’t pop them because I’ve got 50 beans in keg cups. My flower tent is maxed out, and my veg tent is crowded….

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Big, that truck motors been made for 20 years and it’s proved itself to be a workhorse. Do what you can to remove whatever parts are there that will hurt your mileage. My last V10 got 7 miles to the gallon. Just driving around.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Big, that truck motors been made for 20 years and it’s proved itself to be a workhorse. Do what you can to remove whatever parts are there that will hurt your mileage. My last V10 got 7 miles to the gallon. Just driving around.

should be good for 200,000 eh……it appears to get better than 10 mpg right now but we gotta do a shake out run , do an overnighted at a local rs place , test all the hookups and whatnot , it is a one owner and the previous owners hardly used it…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
should be good for 200,000 eh……it appears to get better than 10 mpg right now but we gotta do a shake out run , do an overnighted at a local rs place , test all the hookups and whatnot , it is a one owner and the previous owners hardly used it…
Before you head out on the highway of dreams, make sure you change all the fluids and go through the truck. Sometimes mileage that low can cause problems. Just sitting there. The best of luck to you my friend.

Sun&Soil

❤️
I sang on a live version of Rockin in the Free World at Jones Beach NY.
Me and the boys were front row to the left and I sang like a mofo.
Its on youtube and you can barely hear me🙄
:ROFLMAO:

Bet you Neil appreciated that!

There's a lot of people sayin' we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it any way I can

Sing It jokerman...