What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
1710096457168.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Here is the cat that I always take care of - when his owners go away - and they do go away quite often - he's about 15 years old now - I call him HRH Spanky Mc Spankington O.B.E. - He's a Maine Coon Cat - and was born in the USA - we have become quite close - over the years -
1352.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
PSA

"Have you seen me in your yard? I'm a Stenopelmatus. Please... DON'T kill me!
I would like to tell you a little about myself. Many people also know me as a potato bug, Jerusalem cricket, Skull Insect, Childface, or Mother of Scorpion. People get scared when they see me and want to kill me. The reality is that I'm running from you.

I'm not a spider nor scorpion or cricket, and I HAVE NO POISON. My only weapon is my mandibles. With them, I feed off the organic waste that is found next to garden plants.

We have a very important role in the environment because we help plant growth, thanks to removing the earth and thus allowing soil oxygenation.

My life span is a year.

If you find me at night, don't kill me. I'm just looking for food and a safe place to hide. Please... DON'T kill me!

IMG_8449.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
PSA

I would like to tell you a little about myself. Many people also know me as a potato bug, Jerusalem cricket, Skull Insect, Childface, or Mother of Scorpion. People get scared when they see me and want to kill me. The reality is that I'm running from you.

I'm not a spider nor scorpion or cricket, and I HAVE NO POISON. My only weapon is my mandibles. With them, I feed off the organic waste that is found next to garden plants.

We have a very important role in the environment because we help plant growth, thanks to removing the earth and thus allowing soil oxygenation.

My life span is a year.

If you find me at night, don't kill me. I'm just looking for food and a safe place to hide. Please... DON'T kill me!

View attachment 18971526
Something that beautiful I would put in my bug box for a while to research it.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
PSA

My life span is a year.

View attachment 18971526
My outside Army. Don’t kill these either if you are lucky enough to have them on your plants.
IMG_6334.jpeg

IMG_5852.png

Latest posts

Latest posts