What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Sun&Soil

20240310_163939.jpg

It's mint tea, not dirty ass bong water.

Unca Walt

420club
BY ACCIDENT -- I stumbled on the pic of Garret Snedeker's sword and epaulette -- Presented to him by LaFayette. Fargin pic was lost. I offered the guy $10,000 cash. No sale.

1710107265783.jpeg

Fergot to add: Garret was my 9-times grampa.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Here's my girl, got super lucky finding her breeder, about 90% of her pedigree are ScH III. I had thoughts of getting into it since I just retired about the time I got her, but then COVID hit. Kind of hard to socialize and train for ScH when you're under quarantine. :confused:

View attachment 18971413
Beautiful plants. Well organized garden.....you sure don't have room for one more.....

Attachments

• 1f60d.png
    1f60d.png
    3 KB · Views: 36

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just got back from hooking up with a friend from days long ago. Good talking about the old days.....I mean the 80's and 90's.....back when I was in my prime. We were sure talking tough on how we should strap on out backpack....walk in to a high mountain lake and spent the night. My guess it won't happen....old men talk a lot.

Where the farg is everybody....

CharlesU Farley

Just got back from hooking up with a friend from days long ago. Good talking about the old days.....I mean the 80's and 90's.....back when I was in my prime. We were sure talking tough on how we should strap on out backpack....walk in to a high mountain lake and spent the night. My guess it won't happen....old men talk a lot.

Where the farg is everybody....
It's a weekend, so I'm here. :)

I saw a movie a while back, A Walk In The Woods, and a friend of mine who I hiked the Appalachian Trail with a 1973 and hadn't talked to in 40+ years, called and said we ought to go back in time and give this a go.

Old men do talk a lot.:p

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
If you're talking about plants, I'm not sure I could squeeze another one in, this is how things look like now:

View attachment 18971575

i see a whole lot trimming in your future.....I only have 6 plants to trim in the next few weeks and I am not looking forward to it.

I just watched the end of the NASCAR race in Phoenix and Bubba Wallace came in 16th just where he belongs… I wonder how long Michael Jordan will invest in a loser…😏
Love it.....get a rope
It's a weekend, so I'm here. :)

I saw a movie a while back, A Walk In The Woods, and a friend of mine who I hiked the Appalachian Trail with a 1973 and hadn't talked to in 40+ years, called and said we ought to go back in time and give this a go.

Old men do talk a lot.:p
Great movie.

Likes all around.

jokerman

Premium user
PSA

"Have you seen me in your yard? I'm a Stenopelmatus. Please... DON'T kill me!
I would like to tell you a little about myself. Many people also know me as a potato bug, Jerusalem cricket, Skull Insect, Childface, or Mother of Scorpion. People get scared when they see me and want to kill me. The reality is that I'm running from you.

I'm not a spider nor scorpion or cricket, and I HAVE NO POISON. My only weapon is my mandibles. With them, I feed off the organic waste that is found next to garden plants.

We have a very important role in the environment because we help plant growth, thanks to removing the earth and thus allowing soil oxygenation.

My life span is a year.

If you find me at night, don't kill me. I'm just looking for food and a safe place to hide. Please... DON'T kill me!

View attachment 18971526
looks alien.
also mutable likes for all of the above and add two more for good measure

Latest posts

Latest posts