What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Patwillie

Four way street has been a go to for me for a long long time.
Sometimes mileage that low can cause problems. Just sitting there.

Some rural Fire departments found that out with some fire trucks abit back ..

Was asked to go to church with my brother this mornin' ... little 60 seater A frame building bordering a state forest with an ex con as pastor .. maybe next week. Instead ..
oldest Grand child brought her 2 boys down from Waco and I wouldn't miss the 6 and 4 yr ol boys for anything .. cool little sheits

Some thoughts I had today involve variations of penis envy .. being the new and popular person or group has always been the obvious variation which will cause envy .. I really don't know .. but pulling pud never solves penis envy..

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big, that truck motors been made for 20 years and it’s proved itself to be a workhorse. Do what you can to remove whatever parts are there that will hurt your mileage. My last V10 got 7 miles to the gallon. Just driving around.
The carbureted 440 in our Mini Winnie only got 6.9 mpg.
At the Hospital with Mom again
Good luck with your mom Jan!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_8455.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
Lucky guy big. I am hoping I won’t have any issues with these beans. One of the members here remembered our conversation about me wanting some Romulan and he let me know where they had it and sure enough it’s in stock. I should have it within a week. I can’t pop them because I’ve got 50 beans in keg cups. My flower tent is maxed out, and my veg tent is crowded….
pant, puf...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning old farts and fartesses!

Rainy here starting at 42F and predicted to reach 50F.

Gym this morning and then off to my pain clinic appointment to discuss options since the nerve blocks to prove Radio Frequency Ablation didn't work.

Looks like it is vet day for Melissa, our 16 year old grimalkin and house manager.

Melissa.jpg
Office Manager 3.jpg