What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
good morning GW and all of you Cool Cats

today I will be helping my friend by installing all the plumbing and pipes for a new walk-in shower

should be easy peasy , hot and cold shutoffs , a few pex fittings , the controller , and BAM!….

meanwhile back at the ranch , the new coffee maker has announced that the black brew is ready for me to make love to it

View attachment 18970436
What light thru yonder window break

oldfogey8

today I will be helping my friend by installing all the plumbing and pipes for a new walk-in shower

should be easy peasy , hot and cold shutoffs , a few pex fittings , the controller , and BAM!….

meanwhile back at the ranch , the new coffee maker has announced that the black brew is ready for me to make love to it

View attachment 18970436
Looks like one of those European coffee makers to me.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning yall and Happy International Women’s Day
hope all is well or at least coping this morning 💕

IMG_2465.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran
I like you like to keep it simple and have watched others put tons of money and extra time into their grows with huge amounts of products expecting to see way better flowers than I put out at the end never seeing or hearing about the incredible weed produced. im sure that the cool graphics and packaging draw many in. I’ve been very lucky to have had help from my experienced cannabis friends to grow some incredible weed (and some not so incredible) I have been and am still excited about my hobby and have enjoyed smoking my own weed everyday. I don’t compost any like you but I do give away some supply clones for the hood and give advice if I can and it’s wanted and it makes me feel good to pay it forward as so many others have done for me.

I don’t agree that talking grow methods here is anything like politics and religion. Weed talk is always welcome on this thread so please don’t feel uncomfortable bringing it up. everyone here that I know is always welcome to share information and learn something new.
I started using MegaCrop a few years ago. It is as simple as two teaspoons in a gallon jug of water. The early formula was short on Mg and there were solubility problems for reservoirs. I use it in veg and flower.

Scroll down and there is a 3lb. bag offer for the cost of shipping.

20240307_161416.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View attachment 18970436
Good morning Big! You go brother!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

OleReynard

Good morning Everyone

Think winters done over with.
Possible 60ish weather for a bit, which sucks.

Got a couple cabins to checkout on Leech lake Saturday.

Still working on flower bed mulching.

Therapy is about done I can do what they're doing at home.
So I may as well as save the change
Twice a week co-pays 30 a shot.

Looking at buying a new boat looking at a lund ssv18.
This will most definitely be my last one.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

thanks Brother!……at our age , we need all the encouragement we can get!….

are you all going out for breakfast this morning?…no rounding up of tennis balls in the park?….any overnight shootings in the hood?….

our little town is so boring compared to a big city like Portlandia where there is some action 24/7

i will say this though , we have quite an investigation going on in town…it is bad enough that the state fbi are in town investigating

in a nutshell , the fbi is investigating a murder case

seems the sheriffs mother-in-law may have murdered her boyfriend , two shots to the head

he was a prominent rancher and big landowner out here

here is where it all gets sketchy….rumors are flying that the son shot the dad and the girlfriend is covering for him….then the other rumor is that the girlfriend shot him and the son is covering for his mom….

and of course just about everyone involved , especially the rancher and his girlfriend , they are all big alcoholics , whiskey

the case is so sketchy that two of the deputies have resigned in protest as to how the sheriff has been conducting the investigation which probably has to do with his mother 👩 n law….

or something like that

so yeah , we seen the two black fbi suburbans rolling around town and there is a shadow of gloom around the little town this morning….

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just trying to figure what was going on.................

Latest posts

Latest posts