What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Please Critique Harshly

JohnBlazr

This is what we’re doing, tell me ways to make it better, suggestions to be more professional and get to the next level. Not looking for pats on the back. New to this community, been on THCFarmer.

Multiple cultivar
Happy Frog
Athena Ag. According to label (>15ml/gal)
Veg tent and Flower room :

IMG_0546.jpeg
IMG_0543.jpeg
IMG_0542.jpeg
IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0527.jpeg
IMG_0529.jpeg
IMG_0524.jpeg
IMG_0514.jpeg
IMG_0515.jpeg
IMG_0519.jpeg

HalfPipe97

Well, from what I can see, in the first pic some of the plants seem to be thirsty. Besides that nothing seems wrong with your plants. Canopy seems a bit off as well but that might be due to the perspective of your photos or could be that you have differet phenos. Maybe the experts on here can spot something else. Do you have any issues with them or with previous grows?

edit: oh and you might consider defoiling a bit. Take some of the big top leaves away so the lower buds get more light - still I would need to see a pic from a different angle, maybe you lollipopped the bottom already, so there are no lower buds...

JohnBlazr

Well, from what I can see, in the first pic some of the plants seem to be thirsty. Besides that nothing seems wrong with your plants. Canopy seems a bit off as well but that might be due to the perspective of your photos or could be that you have differet phenos. Maybe the experts on here can spot something else. Do you have any issues with them or with previous grows?

edit: oh and you might consider defoiling a bit. Take some of the big top leaves away so the lower buds get more light - still I would need to see a pic from a different angle, maybe you lollipopped the bottom already, so there are no lower buds...
Probably thirsty, tried to keep them from yellowing/purpling, but they’re taking a lot of feed. Going to adjust the nute schedule for next time. Canopy is definitely uneven. Multiple cultivar, had one scrogged and let the other ones stretch wild. Going to put more under the scrog in the future.