What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user

FRIENDS

I hope the day will be a lighter highway
For friends are found on every road
Can you ever think of any better way
For the lost and weary travelers to go?
Making friends for the world to see
Let the people know you got what you need
With a friend at hand you will see the light
If your friends are there then every thing's all right
It seems to me a crime that we should age
These fragile times should never slip us by
A time you never can or shall erase
As friends together watch their childhood fly

oldfogey8

Your hay bale target stand...

Please put your hay bale somewhere that has nothing at all behind it... 'cause that's where your crossbow arrow will go. At speed.

A hay bale is not as dense as an archery target (which is made of compressed hay). An archery target is tissue paper for a crossbow.

This ain't hyperbole: A crossbow will send an arrow right through KEVLAR. A hay bale? Jeez.

I shot a big boar oink with my crossbow. I got complete penetration through both shoulder plates with the arrow being stuck in the ground 30' beyond.

Rethink the hay bale. Or just use a newspaper.
The crossbow I bought is more like a toy. Didn’t read the description well enough. It is a bit larger than a handgun. Sending it back. When I get a crossbow, I would put the target out in the woods behind my house. I am guessing the bolts would be nearly unfindable if/when I miss and if it goes straight thru, even if I hit the bale.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I got the balloon truck yesterday myself. I’m still exhausted from all behaving I did, I think they gave me way too much anesthesia because I’ve never thrown up after a surgery or a procedure. if I’m lucky I can go out and feed the pigs today, I just don’t have any energy.
Fk Boo. You are having a rough go of it. Sounds like you are gonna have to die to get better. Just kidding. Come on bro snap out of it.

Starting to snow now. Supposed to do this until tomorrow night. I am all hunkered down and plan on staying that way.

Guess I will be watching a lot of tube for the next day or so. Can't wait to watch num nuts tonight. Probably have him take a shot full of steroids.

In the mean time I am gonna take a nice hot jacuzzi.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
The crossbow I bought is more like a toy. Didn’t read the description well enough. It is a bit larger than a handgun. Sending it back. When I get a crossbow, I would put the target out in the woods behind my house. I am guessing the bolts would be nearly unfindable if/when I miss and if it goes straight thru, even if I hit the bale.
It'd be MUCH more fun and satisfying to get your real crossbow, and shoot it into a crossbow target.

jokerman

Premium user
Words of Wisdom
1709847399498.png

oldfogey8

FRIENDS

I hope the day will be a lighter highway
For friends are found on every road
Can you ever think of any better way
For the lost and weary travelers to go?
It seems to me a crime that we should age
These fragile times should never slip us by
A time you never can or shall erase
As friends together watch their childhood fly

That is a gem that never got much airplay.

oldfogey8

Yikes! This happened about 5 miles from my house. My wife told me about it and said ‘they reportedly used automatic weapons. I poo poo’d her telling of if but then watched the video. A neighbor heard gunfire and said it sounded like automatic gun fire and video of the car shows bullet holes spaced very evenly up onto the hood of the car like would happen if you were spraying the car.

Latest posts

Latest posts