What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(Neviles Haze x O Haze) x (Appalachian Super Skunk x Duble banana Mango Haze) 1st pic is stacking great. She is the oddball from this batch. The 3 others are similar.
DSCN1583.JPG
DSCN1584.JPG
DSCN1582.JPG
DSCN1585.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How's this smoke?
The 1st plant has the terps from NEM with a mild enjoyable high(not shown above). That was the 1st plant grown. This is the next run below. All but 1 have the terps from NEM.. The last pic is the one that doesn't. She is stacking the best. Is is expressing the best Sativa traits from these.
DSCN1587.JPG
DSCN1588.JPG
DSCN1589.JPG

Last edited:

Cannabiscures78

This pheno of HK x Kona Sunset is the best I've found so far. She's longer flowering than the others have been. This is 92 days. I'll take her down soon. I'm getting an old school taste that stays on the pallet for a while.. This project has some old lines from gooey. Recessive traits are bound to show up. A potent Kushy plant with a unique flavor profile. I'll keep this for myself.

Hammers Kush= Cherry Cookies x C.BANANA

Kona Sunset=https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Kona_Sunset/Gooey_Breeder_Seeds/
Cambodian (70's landrace)
Mex gold (70's landrace)
Lumbo gold (70's landrace)
Thai ( 80's landrace)
Maui (1972 wowie from the developer)
View attachment 19044885 View attachment 19044886
Nice work my friend,have you ever run any norstar genetics I have a goo-chee ( gooey X cheese X Santa Maria Columbia ) , the Kona from sand family line as gooey?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work my friend,have you ever run any norstar genetics I have a goo-chee ( gooey X cheese X Santa Maria Columbia ) , the Kona from sand family line as gooey?

I have not... Kona Sunset from gooey breeder.
Kona= Hawaiin Sativa Female
Dark Cross=Gooey x Lava x Zinn Male

His Gooey clone is around 40+ years old now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts