What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Yes, that’s what I’m reading. They take longer to grow and that leaves more time for contamination to settle in. They seem to be stronger and take you to a place GTs cannot. They also produce less yield. I’m just a novice in the whole grow thing and have only learned what I have online and from other first time growers. I tried the light this time and they seem to work well in the room I really want to grow them in. I’ll stick to using it but have just been randomly letting it run for a few hours a day. Don’t know if more or less would help. I just learned about the light thing I’m 2 for 4 now in success. I may want to get a bit better before being disappointed by a more difficult grow. I am getting better at understanding fruiting conditions and have had success so far in inoculation 100% so there is that.
‘it’s a fun new sport for me…
We started about the same time but you are definitely better at it than I am. I am going to try outdoors again this summer since I had better results in the woods.

jokerman

Premium user
1709831909434.png

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Another day in the grow......done! Everybody is happy except my back. Still no snow but It sure looks like it could start any moment.

Almost time for my hair appointment. Washer installed. Took those guys about 15 minutes to get the job done.

New baby cat still hiding.....working with her. Couple of days and she will be all over the house.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20 mm is a lot to carry out the deed!
perhaps a air rifle that shoots arrows☝️
They have those listed at Pyramid, as well as ones that fire shot, plus there is always the aforementioned crossbow if we are back to arrows.

I actually also have a 175lb pull Barnett Commando crossbow, but not a pretty Western Rattlesnake sling for it like the professional's use.

barnett-commando-crossbow-1_882017153297354377.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I finally made it out of bed, they gave me too much sedative which made me heave for 6 hours...I'll never go back to that hell hole...I've got what is called shatzies ring, a band of skin that in constricting my esophagus...hard to swallow if I stuff to much down my craw...another damn issue...I feel like junk...

CaptainLucky

They have those listed at Pyramid, as well as ones that fire shot, plus there is always the aforementioned crossbow if we are back to arrows.

I actually also have a 175lb pull Barnett Commando crossbow, but not a pretty Western Rattlesnake sling for it like the professional's use.

View attachment 18970232
It really sucks that it’s legal to hunt deer in Illinois with one but not for felons. I don’t get it why? You can kill some one with a slingshot and they will let you own them. CL🍀

BubbasPlace

It really sucks that it’s legal to hunt deer in Illinois with one but not for felons. I don’t get it why? You can kill some one with a slingshot and they will let you own them. CL🍀
Illinois is one of several states I will no longer enter, or do biz with anyone set up there, period.
Total crap hole, most of it reclaimed strip mines. I spent grade school/high school years there. One of several states I refuse to acknowledge

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
gawd oh mighty , the State of Confusion speech happens tonight and get this…

the what used to be White House , which is now colored schitt brown , has come out with an announcement that there will be two intermissions during tonight’s speech

it seems that poopy 💩 pants needs a diaper change and another couple whiffs and or shots of speed to make it through the speech

and then watch him take a week off for a “vacation”……more like recovery