What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

oldfogey8

Illinois is very big brother about guns. You have to have a F. O. I.A. card and other b.s I’m sure they would prolly consider it a firearm. They allow hunting with crossbows now but I don’t think felons can own them either. CL🍀
Massachusetts is the same. FID card required yo buy a rifle or shotgun. LTC to but and carry any handgun. One or the other to buy any kind of ammo. Walmart stopped carrying handgun ammo here. The legislature is trying to push thru a bill making it illegal to concealed carry anywhere UNLESS the retailer specifically has signage stating conceal carry is allowed(in a deep blue state, a sign like that will severely impact foot traffic). That bill would apply to LEO when not on duty as well. It isn’t just guns either. Amazon won’t ship any folding knife that has an assist mechanism. It is crazy here. I get dirty looks when I wear my ‘Got Sig’ or S&W tee shirts. I enjoy the dirty looks though. I know I have bothered them.😁

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
does anyone recognize these peoples?

IMG_8424.jpeg

OleReynard

Massachusetts is the same. FID card required yo buy a rifle or shotgun. LTC to but and carry any handgun. One or the other to buy any kind of ammo. Walmart stopped carrying handgun ammo here. The legislature is trying to push thru a bill making it illegal to concealed carry anywhere UNLESS the retailer specifically has signage stating conceal carry is allowed(in a deep blue state, a sign like that will severely impact foot traffic). That bill would apply to LEO when not on duty as well. It isn’t just guns either. Amazon won’t ship any folding knife that has an assist mechanism. It is crazy here. I get dirty looks when I wear my ‘Got Sig’ or S&W tee shirts. I enjoy the dirty looks though. I know I have bothered them.😁
Most states looking to get rid of the permit for c&c.All 27 states that now require it are now disabling the card.
The FOID card was an obnoxious pos for the state police to help funding.

CaptainLucky

It’s so easy for anyone to get an illegal handgun here but almost impossible for anyone that has any kind of criminal history to get one legally.. The cops are the worst there a little better now because of the cameras but they turn them off. They do shit like put drugs or guns on felons. Bastards CL🍀

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I grew some Penis Envy and found the same. Golden Teacher also seemed easier and quicker to grow with fewer contamination issues.
Yes, that’s what I’m reading. They take longer to grow and that leaves more time for contamination to settle in. They seem to be stronger and take you to a place GTs cannot. They also produce less yield. I’m just a novice in the whole grow thing and have only learned what I have online and from other first time growers. I tried the light this time and they seem to work well in the room I really want to grow them in. I’ll stick to using it but have just been randomly letting it run for a few hours a day. Don’t know if more or less would help. I just learned about the light thing I’m 2 for 4 now in success. I may want to get a bit better before being disappointed by a more difficult grow. I am getting better at understanding fruiting conditions and have had success so far in inoculation 100% so there is that.
‘it’s a fun new sport for me…

CaptainLucky

Yes, that’s what I’m reading. They take longer to grow and that leaves more time for contamination to settle in. They seem to be stronger and take you to a place GTs cannot. They also produce less yield. I’m just a novice in the whole grow thing and have only learned what I have online and from other first time growers. I tried the light this time and they seem to work well in the room I really want to grow them in. I’ll stick to using it but have just been randomly letting it run for a few hours a day. Don’t know if more or less would help. I just learned about the light thing I’m 2 for 4 now in success. I may want to get a bit better before being disappointed by a more difficult grow. I am getting better at understanding fruiting conditions and have had success so far in inoculation 100% so there is that.
‘it’s a fun new sport for me…
I grew Purple Mystic and found them ez to grow plus very potent. CL🍀