What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
it almost looks like I am posting right behind Pute…like I am following him around or,something…..

so I am changing the algorithms with this post…it is an early morning experiment

IMG_8420.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So I spoke with the wildlife biologist at Mass Wildlife for my district. He said it is likely Avian Pox. He said to let the bird be and she would likely recover. He also said as long as the rest of the flock are healthy, which they are some pretty healthy birds being that they have had a reliable food source for years, they are not likely to become infected. He said to let my neighbor who has chickens know about it so he can keep an eye out for signs of infection. He did say I should be aware that the bear population have come out of hibernation(which I was aware of since they like to bend my Shepard hooks over) so I should consider bringing my feeders in for a while. Thanks for all the input.
That’s good news. I was not looking forward to the pics. I myself couldn’t pull the trigger on a turkey. Poisonous snake yes but not a bird squirrel or even a fish…

oldfogey8

From Scott Adam’s of Dilbert fame:

I am at level 5. I don’t want to move up to level 6😂
Levels of Awareness in politics

Level 1

They believe what their preferred news say and do not sample other sources. Not aware of counter arguments. Not aware their news is mostly narrative.

Level 2

Sample news from multiple sources but believe only their own sources are accurate. Think the other side is all narrative, but familiar with all sides of issues.

Level 3

Aware that ALL news is fake, at least in the sense of missing context and spin. Also known as Gell-Mann Amnesia. But still believe the experts in various fields are usually correct.

Level 4

Understand that NONE of our experts are reliable. Some might be right, not none can be trusted without verification. The distortion of money makes no expert credible.

Level 5

They see the gears of the machine, Mike Benz style. The Republic no longer looks like whatever the Founders intended. The control of powerful billionaires and intelligence professionals is now obvious.

Level 6

You are dead because you know too much. Also known as Epstein Level.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I spoke with the wildlife biologist at Mass Wildlife for my district. He said it is likely Avian Pox. He said to let the bird be and she would likely recover. He also said as long as the rest of the flock are healthy, which they are some pretty healthy birds being that they have had a reliable food source for years, they are not likely to become infected. He said to let my neighbor who has chickens know about it so he can keep an eye out for signs of infection. He did say I should be aware that the bear population have come out of hibernation(which I was aware of since they like to bend my Shepard hooks over) so I should consider bringing my feeders in for a while. Thanks for all the input.
For the win! Good job following through!

Latest posts

Latest posts