What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sensi Seeds Northern Lights Feminized x3

Budget Buds

With plants vegged long enough to show pre-flowers you will definitely need to move at least one of them, seeing their vigor they should get pretty massive and quickly overgrow the 60x60cm space. But it's all good if you have another space ready to use in this case.
The system you've built looks exactly like the most expensive one sold by GHE, I don't remember its name but you certainly know it. A friend used the GHE system, he had some great result with it but he had to be very tidy and precise in his dosages because one mistake could have terrible consequences when plant's metabolism is pushed to its limit all the time.
I'm not 100% sure of the system you are referring to, if you could link it I'd appreciate it, I got the idea from a youtube video a long long time ago, he was growing peppers in it vertically and they were round tubes. I did square for better sq inches and originally did ebb n flo with them.

In about 2017 I was bored with the ebb n flo and wanted to try aeroponics, 70% less water & nutrients and about 100% faster growth when all the boxes are checked and the system is running in peak shape... BUT one power failure or clogged emitter and you could have a crop failure in a matter of hours...... zero room for error. Def not for most people, But I liked to see what was possible and pushed the envelope as far as I could......

As for the NL I'm hoping they show characteristics of a real NL and they do not double in size in flowering

Latest posts

Latest posts