What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CaptainLucky

View attachment 18967664

Trinidad Colorado has an amazing number of streets still in brick. Mostly low traffic side streets but too cool all the same.

View attachment 18967665

And among all the locally produced brick I found this patch. These puppy's are a long way from home.

View attachment 18967669

Part of the great BNW and TTS road trip of 2018.

Stoners and Bricks. LMAO.
There’s still a few alleys in Chicago that have brick areas exposed. It’s always cool seeing because when I was a little kid they all were. They even had these concrete boxes with metal doors that were for the coal cinders. Some of the alleys were just dirt covered in cinders. CL🍀

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
here’s to Wolfie Unc…..
IMG_3283.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you seen what they're putting out now for hog hunting?
Big bore airguns.
Check these out:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that a side cocking springer?
Yes.
Ima a Weirach springer kind of guy
I have three of them
I have just the one, which I bought to work on my standing offhand in my back yard. It has a longer lock time than my tournament rifles, so is more sensitive to my wobble, forcing me to pay closer attention.

The no recoil also makes it easier to notice if you are flinching in anticipation.

The trigger pull is so light that I've fired rounds prematurely, which reduces the long lock time issue, but getting better with it offhand, improved my tournament high power scores several fold.

Last edited:

BubbasPlace

Good morning folks. Harvesting my first pick this morning. Substrate still looks healthy so I’m hoping for more flushes.
View attachment 18970105 View attachment 18970106
Take a spore print. Cut that stalk off, place gills down in sheet of typing paper.Few hours later, next day, there will be a nice gill "finger print" left you can culture in petri dishes with a sterile loop.

Bubba

oldfogey8

So I spoke with the wildlife biologist at Mass Wildlife for my district. He said it is likely Avian Pox. He said to let the bird be and she would likely recover. He also said as long as the rest of the flock are healthy, which they are some pretty healthy birds being that they have had a reliable food source for years, they are not likely to become infected. He said to let my neighbor who has chickens know about it so he can keep an eye out for signs of infection. He did say I should be aware that the bear population have come out of hibernation(which I was aware of since they like to bend my Shepard hooks over) so I should consider bringing my feeders in for a while. Thanks for all the input.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
So I spoke with the wildlife biologist at Mass Wildlife for my district. He said it is likely Avian Pox. He said to let the bird be and she would likely recover. He also said as long as the rest of the flock are healthy, which they are some pretty healthy birds being that they have had a reliable food source for years, they are not likely to become infected. He said to let my neighbor who has chickens know about it so he can keep an eye out for signs of infection. He did say I should be aware that the bear population have come out of hibernation(which I was aware of since they like to bend my Shepard hooks over) so I should consider bringing my feeders in for a while. Thanks for all the input.

well that is some good news….

turkey lives matter

Latest posts

Latest posts