What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Years ago I was sitting on my buddies porch outside at night on his farm
The barn was across the street with a large street light illuminating the yard.
Several barn cats and kittens were in the light, playing like cats do.
He remarked that some of the cats seemed to be missing. .
As we sat there passing the joint we were smoking a huge owl swooped down out of the darkness and snagged one of the cats. Silent death from above. Swoosh.. gone.
That solved the mystery of the missing cats.
I hit one of those huge owls on the way to work one day. It was in flight low when I hit it. It got caught up in my front grill and bush guard and was still there when I got to the front gate. It covered the whole front end of my FJ cruiser. Had to be 4 ft tall

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
A general question to the audience here.
Does anyone have (or know of) any experience with those, ' therapulse ' device's ( medical pulse device) for the treatment of restless, heavy legs.
Getting old is a bitch 😒
I’ve used one of those TINS things on my shoulder. and it seemed to help although I was desperate when I got it.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
good morning

the first cup of coffee in the morning is like a cheap thrill

IMG_8414.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Shrooms pretty ez to grow?
There is a lot to learn about them before starting so a lot of reading and learning and every grow brings different learning curves. I got 10 flushes out of my only decent grow (try 2). But this got me excited to do it again. Twice I had problems with contamination which is always a possibility. My last grow I only got one small flush before contamination took over. This is my 4th try and so far it seems to be going well.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I had a choice between the two it would definitely be mushrooms because if you grow them yourself you know it’s 100% pure and organic ?LSD but could be anything these days I wouldn’t touch it unless it came from someone who I trusted and knows the drug.. mushrooms can incredible !at least once a year a megadose ⭐️ the visuals are unparalleled

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I would like to grow mushrooms but not shrooms, never done them but if their anything like lsd then I can't handle it.
I’ve never tried LSD and never tried shrooms although I always wanted to but was afraid of tripping. I was in my 60s before braving up to try them. Now I love them. Never did enough to get afraid and don’t plan to. I do them now and then it’s like a nice Xanax buzz for me and lets me forget about worries and enjoy the day/night for a few hours…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
lots of benefits to our human carbon units by eating mushrooms and mainstream are finding out

the laws are changing so fast on shrooms that I cannot keep up

but I see people selling them online now and even some stores are selling them…

I will medicate myself today by taking a few small micro doses , maybe like .50 of a gram , 2 maybe 3 times a day

chases the blues away and puts my head in a nice place that I am comfortable with

sometime I take a bigger dose , if people start acting strange , I may have had more than I thought I did