What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Badra Matta

if the first cup is Badra Matta , what is the second cup called , Mama MIA!?…

IMG_8415.jpeg

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
in hills for 30 yrs and watched many a Cooper’s hawk ambush a quail …all you hear was the Cooper swooshing at unreal speed then bam feathers and one heck of a white meat meal…..now I’m stuck in town for last few with Mia’s all around…..besides access to close food options only positive to town living….😏
ganj on………

Janborrego

I put my garden outside yesterday. They all come in on the porch at night. After the weekend I should be able to leave them out 24/7. I love living in the deep south.

Attachments

• IMG_3385.jpeg
    IMG_3385.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3384.jpeg
    IMG_3384.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3383.jpeg
    IMG_3383.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3388.jpeg
    IMG_3388.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3387.jpeg
    IMG_3387.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3386.jpeg
    IMG_3386.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3389.jpeg
    IMG_3389.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3382.jpeg
    IMG_3382.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 31

giggy

Yes, I have. Some need a good bitchslap now and then.

just this morning
That girl has been talking shit about fossil fuels then gets caught with her boyfriend tooling around in a tuner car. Nobody thinks about what we gonna do with the old batteries, I guess bury en in the desert with the nuke waste. We have better fuels we could use like propane or hydrogen but the makers have to make the change for the john q public to change.

giggy

I’ve never tried LSD and never tried shrooms although I always wanted to but was afraid of tripping. I was in my 60s before braving up to try them. Now I love them. Never did enough to get afraid and don’t plan to. I do them now and then it’s like a nice Xanax buzz for me and lets me forget about worries and enjoy the day/night for a few hours…
You never did acid? Wow, I used to trip and have enjoyed it. Never had a bad trip, but was lucky to have never tripped with assholes. Buddy tripped with some people that messed with him while he was tripping. Took him about a week to get past it, him and a few buddies went over and gave them a very sober trip to remember. I bet they never did that shit again.

oldfogey8

I would like to grow mushrooms but not shrooms, never done them but if their anything like lsd then I can't handle it.
Microdosing I like(have tried both LSD and mushrooms in both micro and macro doses). Full tripping and me don’t mix at this stage in my life. Microdosing can get one out of a funk not just while Microdosing but for months. A microdose is about 1/10 of a gram.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You never did acid? Wow, I used to trip and have enjoyed it. Never had a bad trip, but was lucky to have never tripped with assholes. Buddy tripped with some people that messed with him while he was tripping. Took him about a week to get past it, him and a few buddies went over and gave them a very sober trip to remember. I bet they never did that shit again.
Many of my friends did but it didn’t look like something I could do and still control my own actions by the way they looked while doing it. (Although the uncontrollable laughter made me think it could be fun…) I did do some occasional speed and I experimented with cocaine for about a year before it started effecting my health. Nowadaze I worry about what my old body parts can handle. I’ve done a lot of research on the shrooms before trying them to make sure I wouldn’t have a heart attack or something doing them. I feel safe with them and feel they only effect my noggin.

jokerman

Premium user

The Bowl of Chili​

A young cowboy walks into a seedy cafe in Western Oklahoma. He sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms folded staring blankly at a full bowl of chili. After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the young cowboy bravely asks the old cowpoke, 'If you ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?' The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young wrangler and in his best Okie manner says, 'Nah, go ahead.' Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl over to his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the chili. The sight was shocking and he immediately barfs up the chili into the bowl. The old cowboy quietly says, 'Yep, that's as far as I got, too'.