What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Not sure what is going on with this hen. Looks like tumors.
IMG_2603.jpeg

I hope it isn’t contagious to the flock…
I'd cull it right away.

Unca Walt

420club
what if it is a wild turkey and cannot be caught?

any suggestions on how to trap a wild turkey?
You betcha: Borrow my crossbow, and take a head shot at fifty feet. Silent.

These shots were taken at 50 yards (3-shot sight-in) :
1709744763788.jpeg

1709744980661.jpeg

Here's my grandling Wolfie shooting:
1709745174728.jpeg

At a white bunny 50 yards away...
1709745237213.jpeg

It shoots pretty consistently -- six shots that would have hit a DIME at 20 yards:
1709745940294.jpeg

I will trade the crossbow with scope, the target, and a buncha arrows for one measle pound of ganja. Chair not included.

And if you suck at shooting, I will throw in a Wolfie.

Last edited:

oldfogey8

View attachment 18969796
View attachment 18969797

View attachment 18969798

View attachment 18969799

It shoots pretty consistently -- six shots that would have hit a DIME at 20 yards:
View attachment 18969802

I will trade the crossbow with scope, the target, and a buncha arrows for one measle pound of ganja. Chair not included.

Been wanting a crossbow for a while. My wife was even curious about them about 6 months ago(which struck me as strange). I don’t have a pound of ganja to send you(😂) at the moment so I have a relatively cheap one coming tomorrow.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I hate hospitals. I’ve been here for three hours, waiting for my procedure which will happen in another half hour. I don’t understand why they want me here four hours before my procedure, but that’s what they did. I’ve never had to sign more legal forms to keep these people harmless, in case they kill … I am not in the best of moods, and all the nurses can see that a mile away… I apologized for my actions before I ever started with the noise I was making…I’m hangry

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hate hospitals. I’ve been here for three hours, waiting for my procedure which will happen in another half hour. I don’t understand why they want me here four hours before my procedure, but that’s what they did. I’ve never had to sign more legal forms to keep these people harmless, in case they kill … I am not in the best of moods, and all the nurses can see that a mile away… I apologized for my actions before I ever started with the noise I was making…I’m hangry
Me too! They do that to me too! Arrived at 0830 and finally made it into surgery at 1630..........................

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

View attachment 18969796
View attachment 18969797

View attachment 18969798

View attachment 18969799

View attachment 18969802

just send me a safe address and it’s a done dealio….😁😁😁

ah , Nevermind , you keep the crossbow and i will get the pound and drive it down there….

the mail got my last two sends so I quit using them….bass turds

driving it over to your place is about the only option I have at the moment but things can change quickly 😁

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sorry Boo but that is the life we are living in now day. I go in for pain management on my back Tuesday. Can't wait.

Africanna

lots of benefits to our human carbon units by eating mushrooms and mainstream are finding out

the laws are changing so fast on shrooms that I cannot keep up

but I see people selling them online now and even some stores are selling them…

I will medicate myself today by taking a few small micro doses , maybe like .50 of a gram , 2 maybe 3 times a day

chases the blues away and puts my head in a nice place that I am comfortable with

sometime I take a bigger dose , if people start acting strange , I may have had more than I thought I did

Microdosing improves my golf swing