What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Came in earlier but had to duck back out. Nurse showed up. Looks like home therapy for a bit. Already past what they were expecting, so their on me to slow down. Hard for an old swabby to do, I'm always doing something rather it is right or wrong. LOL
Well don’t do it this time. Don’t need any more down time than necessary. Do what they say and take it easy on that knee

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
If you figure it out Boo, post the cause. My last grow died mid-flower and looked just like yours. My first ever grow decades ago finished better.
Hopefully this weekend I’ll be able to get out there and break the root balls apart and get a magnifying glass and a microscope and see if I can see anything that doesn’t look like it belongs there. I am beyond frustrated spending as much time in effort, as I have to just watch all my flowers die. I’ve reloaded the tent and I’m going after it again but I fear if I have problems again, I might just pull the plug… I’ve got a strain called truffle treats, which is basically white flowers that I have great hopes for. I’ve got the mom and flower and I’ve got a handful of its cuts in veg, so I’m hoping this may bring a happy future into my life.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Yes, definitely senescence. The leaf petiole'sv still hold tight to the stems. It was a smooth and steady transition into the fade aswell.

I'm guessing 1.5-2 weeks and I should start to see some decent amber. The trick now is to back off the light intensity so she stops producing new pistils as well as avoid unwanted nanners. I learned that quickly after switching to LED'S.
I had an outside plant that the leaves started turning yellow on 2 years ago. It had beautiful long colas and was about 2-3 weeks from being ready and about 5 ft tall. I thought it was because it was almost ready because you couldn’t hardly pull the leaves off the stems the petiole was tightly adhered. Turned out, the plant got bud rot. The entire plant had beautiful yellow leaves all over it and I didn‘t find the bud rot till the very end.
So yellow leaves taking over is always a bit scary to me. I’m glad you don’t have that problem. Good luck with finishing her up. She grew beautiful in that big pot. Ive been enjoying the show. 😊

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have had more MRI’s in the last 5 years than I can shake a stick at. One frequency really bothers me. I feel my eyes vibrate. No metal shards in my eyes that I know of but it is quite uncomfortable. Good luck with yours. I assume an MRI for your back is less intense than a brain.
I had brain scan two years ago and you are right! This was only 20 minutes the brain was 45.... didn't think it was ever gonna end!

oldfogey8

1709339227633.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Had a date today with Mr Sub. Went to the cinema theater and saw the Bob Marley movie. I can’t remember the last movie I actually went to the theater to see 3-4 years ago I’m sure. They served junk food there and drinks if you wanted them and had kick back seats you could recline in. Much different than I remember. There were just a few people in the theater including one special needs fella who was crushing on me because I was nice to him when he explained to me how to find our Seats. You find the letter first, then the number 😊. I took my left shoe off during the movie when I got a cramp in my foot. He ran over to my seat in the middle of the movie to give me my shoe he saw on the floor so I wouldn’t leave it 🤪 He also sang all the BM songs loudly during the show even making it a funner date 🥰