What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
AG drop rollin’
IMG_7059.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
The key point is the Kief infused part.

A Cannabis bud may only contain 22% essential oil by weight, but if you mix concentrates like kief (~70% THC-A) with the plant material, it raises the THC-A content by weight.
Holy shit. I never knew such a thing existed. But alla youse do.

OK. Here is what I will do. I will try a bit tomorrow about, say, 5AM. I looked inside the tin box (nice box) and there are five conical brown... tryna think what Subbie told me that kind of joint was called... MARLEYS! Inside.

OK. I'll get a razor out and cut 1/4" off one. I'll do the Sneakydicker Special Smoke Saving Strategy (AKA: 5-S) with the micro-joint.

And report back.

If I can type.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit. I never knew such a thing existed. But alla youse do.

OK. Here is what I will do. I will try a bit tomorrow about, say, 5AM. I looked inside the tin box (nice box) and there are five conical brown... tryna think what Subbie told me that kind of joint was called... MARLEYS! Inside.

OK. I'll get a razor out and cut 1/4" off one. I'll do the Sneakydicker Special Smoke Saving Strategy (AKA: 5-S) with the micro-joint.

And report back.

If I can type.
Waiting with bait on my breath! Have you ever smoked hash?

Unca Walt

420club
Did it also have a toilet and kitchen? Lmao 😂 I was young and creature comforts weren’t important. I had an uncle that offered me to use his Honda 750 with a Windjammer while my Pan was down. Of course I refused because I would rather walk than ride a rice burner. He asked me why I wouldn’t use it. I said if you have to ask you wouldn’t understand! CL🍀
I think you limited yersef. You gonna ride, you doan just ride the plowhorse, or the just ride the racehorse or the Lippizan stallion. Ride a wild horse, too...

I had a dirt bike "rice burner" for hill climbing and trail riding. 53-tooth sprocket, compression release, welded pedal chains, 5.5 knobby back, front mud flap, tooth bar, yada. Made a 100' jump with it. <-- Gotta find the fargin photo...

Also buried it in a pond I did not know was ahead. ;)