What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Now let's talk colonoscopy......
I had the ass scope in December, a regular endo in November and an ultrasonic endo last month. They still can’t figure out why my gall bladder empties at half the rate it is supposed to. I suggested it could be my autonomic disfunction and the endo doc sarcastically said I should be a doctor right before they gave me the propanol. Fkr. We don’t have healthcare here. They love me because they can charge insurance big bucks. I am in line to have a wing of the hospital named after me. The Old Fogey Hall of Lame…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
last time we hung out was at a dodgers baseball game and that fecker almost left me at the gate when the po-lice swooped down on me and wouldn’t get near me when I was beng searched…like who are you dude?….

we ain’t been fishing yet so that outta be a hoot
Then you walked off and forgot your backpack..... everybody rolled their eyes.....stoned hippie!!!

oldfogey8

do what I did, lose the gall bladder...they took mine when they did the liver cancer...I'm dealing with lower esophogus and upper belly issues and have been for 9 years...I'd prefer to fix it before I die... ;)
A surgeon I met with didn’t think it needed to come out. I was frankly surprised. I figured he would push the surgery. My problem is I don’t feel severe pain or maybe I just am used to it. If the pain was severe, he would chop me up. I just don’t feel pain like most people. I walked home a mile on a broken ankle when I was a kid. They want me to limit fat intake to under 40 grams a day. I typically only eat 30-35 according to a diet app I use. I eat once a day because I am never hungry. My blood work is fkd. Probably autonomic but I am no doctor. 😁

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Please forgive me...I am at your service. I have hearing aids in my ears. How was the fishing.

have some candy.

IMG_4101.jpeg

Sun&Soil

I had an outside plant that the leaves started turning yellow on 2 years ago. It had beautiful long colas and was about 2-3 weeks from being ready and about 5 ft tall. I thought it was because it was almost ready because you couldn’t hardly pull the leaves off the stems the petiole was tightly adhered. Turned out, the plant got bud rot. The entire plant had beautiful yellow leaves all over it and I didn‘t find the bud rot till the very end.
So yellow leaves taking over is always a bit scary to me. I’m glad you don’t have that problem. Good luck with finishing her up. She grew beautiful in that big pot. Ive been enjoying the show. 😊
I go into my outdoor grows expecting a 30 percent loss to rot, pm, rust, etc. Most of it on the north side of my plants. It's always heartbreaking when I loose that main cola. It's the nature of my environment, on the good side..70 percent is a blessing from the same environment.

I love the fall colors and enjoy the yellows as much as the crimson's and purples, especially the point where the greens have gone neon and highlight the yellows. I'm a firm believer in letting a dying plant die and enjoy watching the beautiful changes they go through while they prepare to feed their seedlings. It makes drying, trimming, and curing a breeze. Chlorophyll is harsh and masks the essence. This has been my experience at least.