What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

giggy

I am presently sitting in another doctors office, waiting to speak to him or her, regarding having a scope cram down my craw…I am presently sitting in another doctors office, waiting to speak to him or her regarding having a scope crammed down my craw . I’m either going to get to the bottom of this problem or die trying…no way to live
My brother, please take care of yourself.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Currently cleaning the garage.....spring cleaning has started. Little bit at a time. This o'l fart ain't gonna kill himself. Damn, it is almost hot.

@ Bigsur51.....just watched the video of your fly rod.....wtf is that? I guess you can use a fly but it reminds me of a cain pole I used as a child growing up.

You definitely will need chest waders to fish with that contraption.....You will have to maneuver yourself up to the places the fish hang out. You will be limited on range. Totally different that fishing with a fly rod.

1709323944375.png

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not that I know of. Back when I was wastefully using my Volcano, I ground the weed up. I think the dusty stuff would be hash, but I never got enough to separate it from the rest... and there was never really enough to matter.
I was going to point out that the effects might be similar. Consider picking some up at a dispensary if you like the results of your mixed joints.

OleReynard

Currently cleaning the garage.....spring cleaning has started. Little bit at a time. This o'l fart ain't gonna kill himself. Damn, it is almost hot.

@ Bigsur51.....just watched the video of your fly rod.....wtf is that? I guess you can use a fly but it reminds me of a cain pole I used as a child growing up.

You definitely will need chest waders to fish with that contraption.....You will have to maneuver yourself up to the places the fish hang our. You will be limited on range. Totally different that fishing with a fly rod.

View attachment 18967569
Crappie and brim.pole

Sun&Soil

Needs food badly.
How's that vape treating you?
Still waiting on the new glass. It finally made it state side, so I'm hoping it gets here soon.

Meanwhile I've been accessorizing. Just got a cocobolo handle for it and found an olive wood bowl.

I think I may buy a chunk of exotic wood to make a tray that holds everything in place and makes it easier to move from my closet to the coffee table. The Mrs yells at me when I leave the paraphernalia out in the living room.

I'm so close to getting able to use this thing it's pushing my patience. Exited is an understatement. Been watching plenty of videos about them in the meantime.

I'll post up some pics for you once everything is here and I'm finaly able to try it out.

Sun&Soil

Looks like it’s about done. That yellow looks natural like senescence. How much longer on her?
Yes, definitely senescence. The leaf petiole's still hold tight to the stems. It was a smooth and steady transition into the fade aswell.

I'm guessing 1.5-2 weeks and I should start to see some decent amber. The trick now is to back off the light intensity so she stops producing new pistils as well as avoid unwanted nanners. I learned that quickly after switching to LED'S.

giggy

Yes, definitely senescence. The leaf petiole's still hold tight to the stems. It was a smooth and steady transition into the fade aswell.

I'm guessing 1.5-2 weeks and I should start to see some decent amber. The trick now is to back off the light intensity so she stops producing new pistils as well as avoid unwanted nanners. I learned that quickly after switching to LED'S.
I just found out how much power I have in my diy lights. 300 watts of white leds in a 2'x2' upright freezer. Looking hard at some tents.

giggy

You definitely will need chest waders to fish with that contraption.....You will have to maneuver yourself up to the places the fish hang out. You will be limited on range. Totally different that fishing with a fly rod.

View attachment 18967569
We would troll along the shore and use cain poles set up like that, throw towards shore and pull them out.

przcvctm

I don’t know what went wrong poop, but this is the first time I’ve ever seen anything like that in my tents. As I said, if I see this problem happening another time, I’m going to shut down I’ve got a plant growing outdoors, and it seems to be quite happy, so I might just take that avenue.
If you figure it out Boo, post the cause. My last grow died mid-flower and looked just like yours. My first ever grow decades ago finished better.

Latest posts

Latest posts