What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Does anybody here have any knowledge of real estate and percentages? I’ve got a piece of commercial real estate that has done quite well in value and I’ve got somebody wanting to sell it for me and I don’t know if he’s looking at a fair brokerage rate or not

Sun&Soil

@Putembk those Tenkara setups are perfect for pool fishing the mountain streams in the Adirondacks for Brookies. Easy to hike with and you can make a hell of a "slingshot" cast with them as well as decent roll casting poles.

I've enjoyed some time with them.

20200711_143305.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@Putembk those Tenkara setups are perfect for pool fishing the mountain streams in the Adirondacks for Brookies. Easy to hike with and you can make a hell of a "slingshot" cast with them as well as decent roll casting poles.

I've enjoyed some time with them.

View attachment 18967655
Yup, there is a place for that. However I am talking large rainbows on 6x Tippett with #22 flies. You will be broke off every time......unless you have done this many times before.

Sun&Soil

Yup, there is a place for that. However I am talking large rainbows on 6x Tippett with #22 flies. You will be broke off every time......unless you have done this many times before.
I've never caught a western rainbow, but if they are anything like our steelies @bigsur needs to learn how to run on water. I've seen rainbows out of Lake Erie tail walk over 100' and cross the creek 4 times before going under for a last ditch effort to get back to the lake.

You got any Brook Trout spots out there you could show him?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I've never caught a western rainbow, but if they are anything like our steelies @bigsur needs to learn how to run on water. I've seen rainbows out of Lake Erie tail walk over 100' and cross the creek 4 times before going under for a last ditch effort to get back to the lake.

You got any Brook Trout spots out there you could show him?
And he can't even get into a fargin baseball game!!!!!!!!!

oldfogey8

I have a Ring doorbell(not a big fan but we have it). They gave the neighbor alerts. This on in Worcester seems like a good representation of a typical Ring doorbell owner. I always joke with my wife whenever we hear the Ring alert tone that there is either a cat stuck in a tree or gun fire in Worcester. I was right…
IMG_2547.png

BrassNwood

Veteran
It's amazing the mileage you can get out of a picture of a brick wall with stoners.
1709349831551.png

Trinidad Colorado has an amazing number of streets still in brick. Mostly low traffic side streets but too cool all the same.

1709349977084.png

And among all the locally produced brick I found this patch. These puppy's are a long way from home.

1709350082942.png

Part of the great BNW and TTS road trip of 2018.

Stoners and Bricks. LMAO.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Saturn day morning rasty old farts and ageless fartesses!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

More rain here starting at 35F and predicted to soar to 43F.

I spaced gym yesterday morning, so will be doing so this morning, albeit at 07:00 vis a vis 05:30.

Saturn 3.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

oldfogey8

Latest posts

Latest posts