What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am presently sitting in another doctors office, waiting to speak to him or her, regarding having a scope cram down my craw…I am presently sitting in another doctors office, waiting to speak to him or her regarding having a scope crammed down my craw . I’m either going to get to the bottom of this problem or die trying…no way to live
Good luck brother!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
It is and it does, i try to grow 4 different varieties x 3 in the course of that 8-9 months, well 9 months this time.
Month and a half of veg and off they go.
Keeps me a wake at night sometimes but what doesn't anymore.

gardening is a great hobby!

IMG_8319.jpeg

CaptainLucky

You can make some outta trash bags big. These are kinda cute…
View attachment 18966471
I had to ride my Panhead from Georgia to Florida in February. It rained all the way to the Florida line. I stopped at a gas station in Georgia and bought some Hefty trash bags and duct tape trying to stay dry. Btw it didn’t help, only worked for a couple minutes before the bags ripped. CL🍀

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I had to ride my Panhead from Georgia to Florida in February. It rained all the way to the Florida line. I stopped at a gas station in Georgia and bought some Hefty trash bags and duct tape trying to stay dry. Btw it didn’t help, only worked for a couple minutes before the bags ripped. CL🍀
I think I gotta a picture of you going down the road 🤪🤣🤣

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
just getting in from the docs office, I'm scheduled for the 6th for an endoscopy...got lucky as they usually book out a month, a patient cancelled while I was at the desk and snagged the appointment...sure didn't wanna wait a month or so...hottest nurse I've seen in a while was taking my vitals...woohoo

kevinn

just getting in from the docs office, I'm scheduled for the 6th for an endoscopy...got lucky as they usually book out a month, a patient cancelled while I was at the desk and snagged the appointment...sure didn't wanna wait a month or so...hottest nurse I've seen in a while was taking my vitals...woohoo
That will get your BP up where it belongs or too high !!!!!!!!!

jokerman

Premium user

Hot Day​

It was a hot day... Helga hung out the wash to dry and then went downtown to pick up some dry cleaning. "Gootness, it's hotter dan hell today," she mused to herself as she walked down Main Street . She passed a tavern and thought , "Vy nodt?" So, she walked in and took a seat at the bar. The bartender walked up and asked her what she would like to drink. "Ya know," Helga said in a timid voice.... "I don't usually go into bars, but today I vill make an exception...It is zo hot, I tink I'll haf myself a cold beer" "Anheuser Busch?" the bartender asked. Helga blushed and replied, "Vell fine, tanks, und how's yur viener

Drifting13

I am presently sitting in another doctors office, waiting to speak to him or her, regarding having a scope cram down my craw…I am presently sitting in another doctors office, waiting to speak to him or her regarding having a scope crammed down my craw . I’m either going to get to the bottom of this problem or die trying…no way to live
Boo, my Brother please take good care of yourself. Enjoyed our short chat yesterday!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Howdy folks. Got lots done today. Still didn't get as much done in the grow as I wanted but will get more up-potting done tomorrow.

Got a MRI scheduled for my back tomorrow. I hate those contraptions. What is wrong with a simple five minute x-ray.

Out to dinner tonight......all these choices.

Like Drifting said .....Boo take care of yourself. We need your charming humor.

Better go down and check on the plants I did get up potted.

BubbasPlace

It's amazing to hear people breaking out 2 year old stash.
Used to be as soon as I got it it'd be gone, couldn't keep it around.

Still to this day since I only run 8 months out of the year and trying to be a good law abiding citizen staying within the limits
for a change still find it tough at times to be able to hold enough back.

Hats off to you guys
I have a little 21, little more 23!

BubbasPlace

Howdy folks. Got lots done today. Still didn't get as much done in the grow as I wanted but will get more up-potting done tomorrow.

Got a MRI scheduled for my back tomorrow. I hate those contraptions. What is wrong with a simple five minute x-ray.

Out to dinner tonight......all these choices.

Like Drifting said .....Boo take care of yourself. We need your charming humor.

Better go down and check on the plants I did get up potted.
Is yours an open MRI? They couldn't use that on me, they needed to use a different one, but it was open at the foot end, it's no big deal. The old school small tube types ...no thank ye!

Latest posts

Latest posts