What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Sun&Soil

I had to ride my Panhead from Georgia to Florida in February. It rained all the way to the Florida line. I stopped at a gas station in Georgia and bought some Hefty trash bags and duct tape trying to stay dry. Btw it didn’t help, only worked for a couple minutes before the bags ripped. CL🍀
Hahaha! I got a feeling you would have been wetter from sweating had the bags not ripped then without them.

We were given heavy plastic rain gear for the field when I first started working. I didn't take long to figure out it's more comfortable in the long run to just get wet from the rain. I didn't think it was possible to sweat so much.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hahaha! I got a feeling you would have been wetter from sweating had the bags not ripped then without them.

We were given heavy plastic rain gear for the field when I first started working. I didn't take long to figure out it's more comfortable in the long run to just get wet from the rain. I didn't think it was possible to sweat so much.
Get what you pay for....gortex ...... Period....head to toe

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Is yours an open MRI? They couldn't use that on me, they needed to use a different one, but it was open at the foot end, it's no big deal. The old school small tube types ...no thank ye!
They ask me if I was claustrophobic. I have done this before....
My LB x triangle kush is getting stinky. Sort of funk, if I touch, fingers smell like pine, but is way early....
Mine smells sweet... 6 weeks in today.

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just flipped a lemon Betty x TK today and it’s the lankiest plant I’ve ever flowered… Since moving back into tents, I have been nothing if not disappointed. These were the plants I was flowering that did not produce any tricks so I just let them dry out so I could take them out when they were light

Attachments

• IMG_2374.jpeg
    IMG_2374.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 56

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I just flipped a lemon Betty x TK today and it’s the lankiest plant I’ve ever flowered… Since moving back into tents, I have been nothing if not disappointed. These were the plants I was flowering that did not produce any tricks so I just let them dry out so I could take them out when they were light
You pulled these early because of no trichromes?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
You pulled these early because of no trichromes?
No trichs , no smell, and a very odd look to the flowers themselves… I sat there and determined that I was not going to smoke it because of the disappearance and it smell so I figured I would just go ahead and pull the plug and put new plants in flower and see where they went… they were dying, and I just couldn’t see prolonging the pain any longer

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
No trichs , no smell, and a very odd look to the flowers themselves… I sat there and determined that I was not going to smoke it because of the disappearance and it smell so I figured I would just go ahead and pull the plug and put new plants in flower and see where they went… they were dying, and I just couldn’t see prolonging the pain any longer
ive been there. Better sometimes to get rid of it instead of watching it happen till the end.
you keeping food down now boo? Sometimes the thread has a lot of action and I can’t keep up with all the news.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
food stays put for now...saw the doc today, I have a scoping for my belly on the 6th so mebbe I will find out what's been kicking my ass...gotta be careful as to what I eat but so far all it does is gurgle down there...kinda like a bad drain bubbling up air...flower tent is loaded and the veg tent is becoming happy once again...one more crop like the last one and I'm takin down the tent...I can't grow flowers as cheap as I can buy them anymore...

Sun&Soil

2 more weeks until harvest?
Still producing pistils and clear/cloudy trichs so I'm guessing yes. Starting to dim my lights and lower temps to get her to hault pistil production. There is still some green that didn't get captured in the picture, but she has pretty much eaten all of her stored energy. I think I will end up with just shy of a half lb off this girl.

BudToaster

Veteran
really interesting to see up close and personal how advanced civilizations "just" fall apart ... well the just part is going to be painful, but inevitable (you hear that Mr. Anderson ... ).

don't mind me, i'm a doom and gloom-ist ... roaming the streets with a "the end is nigh" sandwich board covering my naked ass.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
really interesting to see up close and personal how advanced civilizations "just" fall apart ... well the just part is going to be painful, but inevitable (you hear that Mr. Anderson ... ).

don't mind me, i'm a doom and gloom-ist ... roaming the streets with a "the end is nigh" sandwich board covering my naked ass.

I will drink to that…..civilization is going backwards

be careful , I got into a lot of trouble saying that the End is near

IMG_4698.png

Sun&Soil

I say if we are going to end it, let's do it with "our" history's greatest fireworks display. Flatten it all and let a new population evolve and civilize. Maybe the next one will come with common sense.

Or...maybe in a last ditch effort we wake up and see this shiit ain't working and actually do something about it.

Either way it's been an experience and the soil waits on us no matter what we choose.

Latest posts

Latest posts