What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Oh... shitdamnhellpissfartpoop.

I am gonna haveta go to the VA horsepistol today and begin the agonizing hoop-jumping to get my hearing aid(s) updated/replaced.

My right ear piece does not work with the TV since it came back from repair a year ago. Useta be able to have the sound off on the TV, but still receive it in the earpiece. Not after they "repaired" it.

I just lived with the left one working thataway. But yesterday was a fargin disaster: SOMEHOW, I lost the left side hearing aid. That has never happened in forty years.

So now I have just ONE hearing aid that only partially works. I shudder at the bullshit I am gonna haveta go through to get this all straight.

I HATE TO GO TO THE VA HOSPITAL!!!

Sun&Soil

Screenshot_20240229_050726_Chrome.jpg

@bigsur51 @Putembk

I saw this and thought you may be interested.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being that I live in the same state as the keys, I have done more diving in my life than I can explain in words. I’ve dove all around South America, the Gulf of Mexico, and the gulf of Honduras, and just loved every minute of it. The reefs were far different when I was diving back in the 80s then they are now because of the warm water that we’re having, back, then I was Padi certified and I’m sure I would have to be recertified if I wanted to fill another tank
We have choice diving here as well in Puget Sound, though it requires a wet suit because it is about 52F. I gave it up and sold my outfit the last time my tank came up for recertification.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

More rain starting at 38F and predicted to reach 50F.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician at Petite Provence.

BubbasPlace

Having a good, relaxed grow with the lemon better x triangle kush going on now. Flipped 12/12 on 2/5, buds are stacking quickly. Stretch seems to have stopped as close as I dare to lights.

The relaxed part, is that this is a Jacks grow. No ph, no special recipe. I normally use a more complex mix of nutes that Pute helped me with.
It works like crazy but requires timing, different mixes at different stages and teas.

The Jacks seems to work the trick. Cold tap, 1/2 teaspoon jacks every water, knock off on the last two weeks. I think my more complicated recipe yields better, but this is easy. Water once a day, check again, they are using more than before flower of course.

Like my anti head beating device hanging on the string? Piece of styrofoam prevents the bruise in the middle of my forehead!

The 5 lemon Betty x triangle kush:

Attachments

• IMG_20240229_060956541.jpg
    IMG_20240229_060956541.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20240229_060958140.jpg
    IMG_20240229_060958140.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 48

oldfogey8

Having a good, relaxed grow with the lemon better x triangle kush going on now. Flipped 12/12 on 2/5, buds are stacking quickly. Stretch seems to have stopped as close as I dare to lights.

The relaxed part, is that this is a Jacks grow. No ph, no special recipe. I normally use a more complex mix of nutes that Pute helped me with.
It works like crazy but requires timing, different mixes at different stages and teas.

The Jacks seems to work the trick. Cold tap, 1/2 teaspoon jacks every water, knock off on the last two weeks. I think my more complicated recipe yields better, but this is easy. Water once a day, check again, they are using more than before flower of course.

Like my anti head beating device hanging on the string? Piece of styrofoam prevents the bruise in the middle of my forehead!

The 5 lemon Betty x triangle kush:
I am a Jack’s convert as well. One tub of nutes, 1/2 tsp/gallon, no pH, healthy plants. Can’t compare my results with previous grows since this is my first go with 2 strains and I vegged shorter than I normally do because of a time constraint. Jack’s seems almost too easy but I ain’t complaining…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
good morning all you cool cats

thursday seems as a good day as any for debauchery

but first some coffee

someone asked about how do they know if they are an old fart……

well , if one looks at this photo and wonders if that is a Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon , you might be an old,fart

IMG_8358.jpeg