What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
ya know , I am thinking about a rollover myself….

IMG_8388.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning OFC. My tablet is fargin with me this morning. I have restarted it twice so far. Slower than molasses in winter. May have to move to my desktop if this thing doesn't speed up.
Could be you are due for an upgrade to your DSL box. I was rebooting for months before I called cox who has my internet they said we were due for an upgrade last year. The service on the tv and internet has been super fast since.

OleReynard

It's amazing to hear people breaking out 2 year old stash.
Used to be as soon as I got it it'd be gone, couldn't keep it around.

Still to this day since I only run 8 months out of the year and trying to be a good law abiding citizen staying within the limits
for a change still find it tough at times to be able to hold enough back.

Hats off to you guys

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I am presently sitting in another doctors office, waiting to speak to him or her, regarding having a scope cram down my craw…I am presently sitting in another doctors office, waiting to speak to him or her regarding having a scope crammed down my craw . I’m either going to get to the bottom of this problem or die trying…no way to live