What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BudToaster

Veteran
i'm pretty intimate with Nancy Drew - i must have read 20 of those to my daughter for nightly bedtime. she's 41 now and i cherish that memory of reading to her. and now, 1st (and only) grandchild, since dec 15. tough luck to be so close to Festivus. or, shit, just celebrate the whole damn month of december.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Evening Stoners. Had cod for dinner. Now I am having Frost Hammer for desert. Basketball game coming on in less than an hour.....I never make it to the end.

What caused your plants to go south Boo? Must be a challenge to grow in the swamp. Sorry dude.
I don’t know what went wrong poop, but this is the first time I’ve ever seen anything like that in my tents. As I said, if I see this problem happening another time, I’m going to shut down I’ve got a plant growing outdoors, and it seems to be quite happy, so I might just take that avenue.

Patwillie

e0db2987ba0d5ebd.jpeg

CaptainLucky

Hahaha! I got a feeling you would have been wetter from sweating had the bags not ripped then without them.

We were given heavy plastic rain gear for the field when I first started working. I didn't take long to figure out it's more comfortable in the long run to just get wet from the rain. I didn't think it was possible to sweat so much.
It was in the 40s F and I was running from a Cold front that was expected. When your soaked to the bone @ 55 mph I don’t know what the windchill is but believe me sweating seemed unlikely. CL🍀

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just remembered it's a leep year.....reminds me it's time to change my sheets....
Hee, hee, hee, yesterday was also Saddie Hawkins day and anniversary of the day Grayfox proposed to me!

Good morning brothers and sisters!

Another rainy day starting at 35F and predicted to reach 44F.

Last edited: