What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Home Sweet Home. Kevin sleeping in the clothes basket. Our dog Zoie slept here as well....Miss her but this cat sure helps. Does he look like he might be spoiled?

IMG_20240227_145503896.jpg

BudToaster

Veteran
i've got my way for doing things ... easier to do than try to teach.

i treat cooking as an aspect of "know your chemist" - my primary rule. same for growing cannabis - finally getting the result that makes me smile every time i load the vape. and getting a handle on psilocybin. these next two bins - Amazon and Nepal - should be epic. maybe 100 g dried and ground from each. with two more jars to go.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You can also make in a ramakin in the oven.

I think that my recipe is is actually simpler and more bullet proof recipe. You can heat up the hot water on the stove if you don't have a sous vide.

Have you ever played with a sous vide?
Only when I do a water bath for peppers or jelly. I’ve made custard in the oven in a pan of water tho. I thought sous vide was kinda like a water bath in sealed jar with water pressure.
‘are you talking about an appliance?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
(assuming an open question ...) no i haven't yet, but just got a sous vide device for valentine day. i do most of the cooking in this crib. i've put it off as just one more thing to learn. can you suggest a recipe/meal that will convince me to add it to my normal cooking modes? me and spouse are omnivores.
Let’s see your sous vide device bud…

Latest posts

Latest posts