What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Took a couple of pictures of my Chem 91......60 days in. Nowhere near ready. Trchs are clear. At least another 10 days.

IMG_20240227_094717537_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240227_094353613.jpg

The flash gave this a purple glow....? I ran Chem 91 years ago and dropped it because the yield sucked. This cut that I got from GMO is looking like a good yield.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Nothing much going on today and my supply of kief went way down yesterday so I think I will run to the store and get some dry ice and process more. Never ending job.

On another note.....this new drug I am taking for my sore back said I might cause blurry vision.....I already couldn't see......now it is like I am looking around under water. But my back feels good.

OleReynard

Took a couple of pictures of my Chem 91......60 days in. Nowhere near ready. Trchs are clear. At least another 10 days.

View attachment 18965814

View attachment 18965815

The flash gave this a purple glow....? I ran Chem 91 years ago and dropped it because the yield sucked. This cut that I got from GMO is looking like a good yield.
This looks nice I used to have B1gWyrm's, nice also.
Original Headbanger is very good also

Old Uncle Ben

I guess the Indiana worm farmer counted them, or his wife or kids did .. don't know .. I sure as hell didn't count'em ..

I have seven 64 quart tupperware storage containers with perforations on the bottom of containers for collection of worm syrup into the lids .. the tops are covered with tied down window screen mesh for ventilation and to prevent any night time reenactments of The Great Escape ..

Worms will be moved when the time is right .. Texas scare laws limit my outgoing info .

Here is my guy .. there are others in Indiana thaT mail too.

https://unclejimswormfarm.com/

Pics ? .. sure

One of the easiest ways to worm farm is using an old, large ice chest. Drill 3/16" holes in the bottom for air, drop a lot of stuff like B/W newspaper clippings, banana peels, veggies scraps and dump the worms in. When you're readiy to harvest their compost move the pile over to one side, drop new feed stuffs on the other and they will migrate over to it in due time. Open the top often for fresh air. Remember they are animals and need to be treated as such with a little moisture, food, fresh air.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
schitt changes around here rapidly this time of year

we had 72 yesterday…

At 1216 PM MST, a dangerous snow squall was located along a line
extending from 19 miles northwest of Bonny Reservoir to 5 miles north
of Seibert to 13 miles southeast of Arriba, moving east at 30 mph.

HAZARD...Flash freeze on roads. Intense bursts of heavy snow. Gusty
winds leading to blowing snow and visibility rapidly
falling to less than one-quarter mile. Wind gusts greater
than 35 mph.

SOURCE...Radar and webcams.

IMPACT...Dangerous and life-threatening travel conditions are
expected to develop rapidly in the warning area.

IMG_8365.png

OleReynard

schitt changes around here rapidly this time of year

we had 72 yesterday…

At 1216 PM MST, a dangerous snow squall was located along a line
extending from 19 miles northwest of Bonny Reservoir to 5 miles north
of Seibert to 13 miles southeast of Arriba, moving east at 30 mph.

HAZARD...Flash freeze on roads. Intense bursts of heavy snow. Gusty
winds leading to blowing snow and visibility rapidly
falling to less than one-quarter mile. Wind gusts greater
than 35 mph.

SOURCE...Radar and webcams.

IMPACT...Dangerous and life-threatening travel conditions are
expected to develop rapidly in the warning area.

View attachment 18965854
Major roads in MN closed down

Latest posts

Latest posts