What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Where is Boo. Kinda worried about that O'l Fart. Must have gone back to the Doc.

@BIG.....are you coming to Boulder to look at that van.

Just found Boo

1709063939275.png

Sun&Soil

That gabapentin has a bad rep at the va............for good reason I found.
Call it the soul killer I quit taking it fairly quickly it made me shaky and dumb.

Got that bananna at attention.
😆
Leah was prescribed it for hot flashes. She was on it for years. It almost ruined our relationship because it turned her into a psychotic c*nt. I did two years of couples therapy before the therapist recommended her switching meds. After a week of a nasty detox from it, she became her dear old self again and her shakes cleared up as well. Nast stuff!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Leah was prescribed it for hot flashes. She was on it for years. It almost ruined our relationship because it turned her into a psychotic c*nt. I did two years of couples therapy before the therapist recommended her switching meds. After a week of a nasty detox from it, she became her dear old self again and her shakes cleared up as well. Nast stuff!
I just looked up all the side effects from gabapentin. Kind of scary. All I know is my back is 100% better today. I will watch close for signs of the side effects.

Patwillie

One of the easiest ways to worm farm is using an old, large ice chest. Drill 3/16" holes in the bottom for air, drop a lot of stuff like B/W newspaper clippings, banana peels, veggies scraps and dump the worms in. When you're readiy to harvest their compost move the pile over to one side, drop new feed stuffs on the other and they will migrate over to it in due time. Open the top often for fresh air. Remember they are animals and need to be treated as such with a little moisture, food, fresh air.

Something about east Texas .. yin/yang

I gave a bluebird couple that were bathing in the water fountain 2 nice worms this morn ,,

.. also shot a tree rat

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Just got back from the doctors office. Looks like I’m gonna have an endoscopy in my near future and he’s changed a few of my medication‘s around a little bit. I’ve been dizzy all day long and I found out my blood pressure to stolid reading is 90 which is not good. I guess that accounts for why I’m so damn dizzy…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Just got back from the doctors office. Looks like I’m gonna have an endoscopy in my near future and he’s changed a few of my medication‘s around a little bit. I’ve been dizzy all day long and I found out my blood pressure to stolid reading is 90 which is not good. I guess that accounts for why I’m so damn dizzy…
Glad you went to the doc you feeling any better aside from being dizzy?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Here is my recipe for creme brulee and for candied orange peel to garnish it with:

Graywolf’s Simplified Crème Brulee with Candied Orange Peel

Equipment:

1 Blender

1 Sous Vide bath at 180F

1 Cooling pot

7 ¼ pint jars with lids

1 Crème Brule torch or equivalent

Components:

6 Large egg yolks, preferably Duck for the best richness and flavor, but chicken works well.

1 Pint heavy cream

¼ Cup sugar

1 Tsp vanilla extract

1 Tbl Brown sugar

2 ¼” Strips of candied orange peel or about (2) Tbl. See recipe below:

Separate yolks from eggs and place in blender. Add heavy cream, sugar and extract before blending until well mixed.

Pour into jars and seal.

Place in Sous Vide bath at 180F and cook for 30 minutes.

Remove jars from Sous Vide and place in pot of cold water to cool.

Refrigerate for 3 hours.

When ready to eat, sprinkle brown sugar on top and caramelize with torch.

Chop candied orange peel and arrange on top.

Candied Orange peel

2 Navel Orange peels

3 Cups water

3 Cups granulated sugar

1 Cup powdered sugar

Cut the orange peel in ¼ in strips, including the white part.

Place in pot with 3 cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer for 30 minutes.

Add the sugar and return to a simmer. Simmer for 30 minutes.

Pour off sugar water and drain well.

Place in zip lock bag with cup of powdered sugar and coat well.

Jar and keep in refrigerate until ready to use.
Wow GW that’s some fancy stuff I didn’t know it was cooked in a hot water bath I thought maybe in the oven. Maybe just another way. Don’t know if I will waste the time and energy with this highfalutin dessert on Mr sub, (he would roll his eyes at such a tiny pleasure and would want a quart jar instead🤪) but I do have a box of those little jars in the attic for some reason so maybe for a girl party this would go over better. Of course I may not have duck eggs then… 🙃

highfalutin​

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow GW that’s some fancy stuff I didn’t know it was cooked in a hot water bath I thought maybe in the oven. Maybe just another way. Don’t know if I will waste the time and energy with this highfalutin dessert on Mr sub, (he would roll his eyes at such a tiny pleasure and would want a quart jar instead🤪) but I do have a box of those little jars in the attic for some reason so maybe for a girl party this would go over better. Of course I may not have duck eggs then… 🙃

highfalutin​

You can also make in a ramakin in the oven.

I think that my recipe is is actually simpler and more bullet proof recipe. You can heat up the hot water on the stove if you don't have a sous vide.

Have you ever played with a sous vide?

BudToaster

Veteran
Have you ever played with a sous vide?
(assuming an open question ...) no i haven't yet, but just got a sous vide device for valentine day. i do most of the cooking in this crib. i've put it off as just one more thing to learn. can you suggest a recipe/meal that will convince me to add it to my normal cooking modes? me and spouse are omnivores.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
(assuming an open question ...) no i haven't yet, but just got a sous vide device for valentine day. i do most of the cooking in this crib. i've put it off as just one more thing to learn. can you suggest a recipe/meal that will convince me to add it to my normal cooking modes? me and spouse are omnivores.
I grow marijuana, Mrs Pute does the cooking. She won't have a thing to do with my grow.....I won't have have a thing to do in her kitchen. Besides I'm not allowed.

Latest posts

Latest posts