What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
not being remembered……..priceless…

IMG_6958.jpeg

OleReynard

I am supposed to pay taxes today.
Actually had insomnia from my conscious over it.
I am really over funding the abject corruption at this point.
I know what's being done with the money and in all good faith fully believe it to be truly evil.
"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. Any law that uplifts human personality is just. Any law that degrades human personality is unjust."
Redo your 1099 go Exempt.
If everybody did the government would have a bitch of a time and I know it's possible to do

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
if on paper…quit paying.. they coming…..
couldn’t count the times my step Pa sent me to the door to answer servers….is such and such here…. Who…bail brah…….but being of southern mentality… why give what YOU earned
and that was in 70’s

easier said than done

if I could turn on the Way Back Machine , i wish my parents were off grid and when I was borned , NO SS Number , NO Berth-Certificate , NO phone , NO pool , NO pets , ain’t got no cigarettes

learn some skill sets , barter and trade to navigate life

otherwise , like a lot of people are saying , we need numbers , lots of them , and then we need another Boston Tea Party…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I understand that but you pay taxes to the state and Feds don't ya?

If a majority would stop paying taxes I'd think they'd get a hint
I am ready if you are.
It's the only way anything will ever change without major bloodshed.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Seems time for some more of that.

OleReynard

I am ready if you are.
It's the only way anything will ever change without major bloodshed.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Seems time for some more of that.
It'll be a couple years before they even notice it and the irs personnel they'd have to put to work.
They hired what 3000 new agents for 800 non pays or something like that.

OleReynard

easier said than done

if I could turn on the Way Back Machine , i wish my parents were off grid and when I was borned , NO SS Number , NO Berth-Certificate , NO phone , NO pool , NO pets , ain’t got no cigarettes

learn some skill sets , barter and trade to navigate life

otherwise , like a lot of people are saying , we need numbers , lots of them , and then we need another Boston Tea Party…

That's what we need to do resort back to bartering and trading.

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
That's what ive had to resort to bartering and trading.

exactly…..the county we live in is populated with like minded people…hell , there is a group here that puts on a celebration every year and lets people shoot a .50 cal for $5 bucs a bullet…money goes to charity

But yeah , it’s amazing what value cannabis has as an item of barter…that is what a friend told me 🏄🏼‍♂️🏄‍♀️🏄🏿

Latest posts

Latest posts