What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Follow Sun Tzu --

The opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

The pieces of paper will mean nothing in the near future. It would be playing the enemy's game to risk yourself in the slightest for something that will soon become less than toilet paper.

Get rid of fiat you would call wealth (as opposed to day-to-day convenience fiat) and change it to PM's in hand with all of it.
You would be hard pressed to find someone more antibank than myself.
Barter,gold and silver are already established within the community here as forms of payment which was a very pleasant surprise for us.
well they did yell at me......
That was wrong of them fuckin prick fucks.
😠

BubbasPlace

I have been watching NASCAR since they dropped the flag earlier today. I don’t do salt or sugar and even the electrolyte additive I’m drinking now is abundant with both… so far other than my Tums, I have taken ondesteron which disintegrate under my tongue, and I’ve used the Promethegan suppository… none of which help. I’ve been dealing with this for eight years, and I have found nobody that will do anything about it. I am tempted to go up to Mayo Clinic and admit myself.
Do it. My parents used to. An appointment takes about a full week. They have a bunch of motel apartments that cater to that. Call them, they will work with insurance, etc.

My mother about died from massive kidney stones. She figures between the surgeries, she has been cut in half once or twice

Finally, mayo clinic. They found a tiny benign tumor on her para thyroid. It's about the size of a grain of rice. No more operations, diets, etc. very small incision, problem over after all those years. She will be 100 in October.

Bubba P

BubbasPlace

Jeebus. @Boo -- I din' read all of your posts before I said you should see a doctor in my post above.

Now I am even more concerned.

Folks who are nauseous get bad reactions from aromatic foods. Things to nosh on while nauseous that will stay down are:

Dry white toast
Crackers
Bananas
White rice
Cooked potatoes
Hard-boiled eggs
Unflavored yogurt
Raw carrots
Chilled watermelon

Ginger -- either as gari or candied <-- This magical shit actually makes nausea go away. TINS.

Ya gotta do something more pro-active than what you are doing now. Dammit... If you were next door, I could help -- I know I could.

Although I might infect you with Chink-Flu. I am still hawking up toads.
My go to is saltines and 7-up. I also love alkaseltzer.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Do it. My parents used to. An appointment takes about a full week. They have a bunch of motel apartments that cater to that. Call them, they will work with insurance, etc.

My mother about died from massive kidney stones. She figures between the surgeries, she has been cut in half once or twice

Finally, mayo clinic. They found a tiny benign tumor on her para thyroid. It's about the size of a grain of rice. No more operations, diets, etc. very small incision, problem over after all those years. She will be 100 in October.

Bubba P
We took my Mom there for some skin cancers and they did a great job on her.

Patwillie

2500? How do you know there are 2500, did someone count them? Let’s see your worm farm? My neighbor use to grow them in her dining room. Funny thing was, she didn’t use them for anything except maybe for fishing in their small pond

I guess the Indiana worm farmer counted them, or his wife or kids did .. don't know .. I sure as hell didn't count'em ..

I have seven 64 quart tupperware storage containers with perforations on the bottom of containers for collection of worm syrup into the lids .. the tops are covered with tied down window screen mesh for ventilation and to prevent any night time reenactments of The Great Escape ..

Worms will be moved when the time is right .. Texas scare laws limit my outgoing info .

Here is my guy .. there are others in Indiana thaT mail too.

https://unclejimswormfarm.com/

Pics ? .. sure

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m still alive, but I don’t feel very good about it. I feel a little better today than I have in the last five days. I also called up my doctor and I will be seeing him tomorrow. I’m very fortunate to have the two boys that I do because they’re both hanging with me and looking very concerned… i’m going to speak to my doctor tomorrow about the mayo clinic and get his input. He’s new to me, but I think he’s a nice guy at the very least…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m still alive, but I don’t feel very good about it. I feel a little better today than I have in the last five days. I also called up my doctor and I will be seeing him tomorrow. I’m very fortunate to have the two boys that I do because they’re both hanging with me and looking very concerned… i’m going to speak to my doctor tomorrow about the mayo clinic and get his input. He’s new to me, but I think he’s a nice guy at the very least…
Sorry Boo.....you have been through a lot. Not fair!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
@dogzter and @BubbasPlace

The Omega arrived today and my glass was shipped from Canada today. I'm getting excited. Hopefully customs doesn't take long to pass it through.

Do you guys have a source for different difuser bowls? I have seen some cool wooden ones and titanium ones, but they are hard to find online.
I use these guys bowls for the zeal.
Does the omega insert in the bowl or does the bowl i sert into it?
Edit for I use a glass bowl as a stand cuz it doesnt conduct the heat out and over work the coil.
I use the titanium bowl as intended they work better.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning ya'll! Let's start this morning on an upbeat note by ravaging the person that you woke up next to.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain today, starting at 35F and predicted to reach 45F.

Latest posts

Latest posts