What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

easier said than done

if I could turn on the Way Back Machine , i wish my parents were off grid and when I was borned , NO SS Number , NO Berth-Certificate , NO phone , NO pool , NO pets , ain’t got no cigarettes

learn some skill sets , barter and trade to navigate life

otherwise , like a lot of people are saying , we need numbers , lots of them , and then we need another Boston Tea Party…

I live in Massachusetts. There are very few people like Paul Revere here now. Full supporters of the current regime and this state votes like full supporters. ‘Hate has no home here’ signs every where hypocritically because I know they hate my views(and by extension, me)…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Extra warm and sunny here today. I made pizza dough this morning and still test driving my new range. It was smoking when I first turned it on. It’s supposed to be normal and they say to do a burn out on it at high oven temps. I ran it high yesterday and trying it out on some cookies this morning.
IMG_9610.jpeg
IMG_2415.jpeg

Africanna

Well - it was kinda shocking - this doctor wanted to do a prostate check - and this time it was much more uncomfortable - than the first time - 18 months ago - made me shout out - when he was rummaging around - up my back door - the result of which was that he told me that my prostate gland was larger than it should be - which I knew already -

Then we discussed treatment - and I suggested Prostate Ablation - which I have researched - he was trying to get me to go on some pills - but I don't want to take pharmacy drugs - if I can avoid them - after the last time a doctor put me on Statins - which gave me awful side effects - so I won't take them - and this Ablation should work and return the prostate to its regular size - but I will have to wait at least 3 months before I can get it sorted - then hopefully return to normal - and not have to get up 4-5 times every night - for a tinkle - which messes with my sleep -
-
Yes, get it done right the first time. Had the laser TURP last year.

Unca Walt

420club
I am supposed to pay taxes today.
Actually had insomnia from my conscious over it.
I am really over funding the abject corruption at this point.
I know what's being done with the money and in all good faith fully believe it to be truly evil.
"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. Any law that uplifts human personality is just. Any law that degrades human personality is unjust."
Follow Sun Tzu --

The opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

The pieces of paper will mean nothing in the near future. It would be playing the enemy's game to risk yourself in the slightest for something that will soon become less than toilet paper.

Get rid of fiat you would call wealth (as opposed to day-to-day convenience fiat) and change it to PM's in hand with all of it.

Unca Walt

420club
life is full of The Compromise eh….

Swede is not to keen on the sailboat idea….she likes a trawler with big motors to get from point A to point B

so as of today , the sailboat is on hold and the tv van is hot to trot
@bigsur51 -- As an experienced sailor (I've barfed in both Atlantic and Pacific) let me commend you on the landbound van:

When the tires all collapse and you are out of gas... the TV-van will NOT sink. If you decide to get out of the dead van, you can walk to water and food. And a motel. And a bar.

Not so in the Humboldt Current.

Latest posts

Latest posts