What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Prolly best in the long term for your head.

Swede tells me I can take lessons , charter a boat for the weekend , yada yada yada….

the rv van would be perfect for fishing trips in the mountains and valleys of southern Utah where I was borned…..

small enough to get in tight places, gets 15-20 mpg , energy efficient to stay off grid for about 30 days if needed…….we shall see

in the meantime

IMG_8349.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Swede tells me I can take lessons , charter a boat for the weekend , yada yada yada….

the rv van would be perfect for fishing trips in the mountains and valleys of southern Utah where I was borned…..

small enough to get in tight places, gets 15-20 mpg , energy efficient to stay off grid for about 30 days if needed…….we shall see

in the meantime

View attachment 18965199
I want to come....sounds like fun

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

in the meantime

View attachment 18965199
You should come up here and check out some vapes.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
By the way how is the Cabana doing? I haven't gone there much. Don't post just lurk.... thinking it's pretty slow.

go see for your bad self……to me , the joint feels like an instagram tic tok twitter circle jerk full of 420 and 710 snobs elites we are better than you vibe….

i only pop in once a week to check my mail and maybe touch base with a few OG’s

Latest posts

Latest posts