What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It sounds worse than it really is IMHO
Dont talk politics to anyone
you want no one fatoots☝️
Good luck
Well - it was kinda shocking - this doctor wanted to do a prostate check - and this time it was much more uncomfortable - than the first time - 18 months ago - made me shout out - when he was rummaging around - up my back door - the result of which was that he told me that my prostate gland was larger than it should be - which I knew already -

Then we discussed treatment - and I suggested Prostate Ablation - which I have researched - he was trying to get me to go on some pills - but I don't want to take pharmacy drugs - if I can avoid them - after the last time a doctor put me on Statins - which gave me awful side effects - so I won't take them - and this Ablation should work and return the prostate to its regular size - but I will have to wait at least 3 months before I can get it sorted - then hopefully return to normal - and not have to get up 4-5 times every night - for a tinkle - which messes with my sleep -
-

Unca Walt

420club
@Boo -- There is a hard candy called Ricola. It helps fight nausea. Not only that, it tastes damn' good. Lemon mint, Alpine herbs, no sugar.

1708948901995.png

WalMart (*spit*) has them. I just get them delivered by mail in 100+piece big packages. Slightly addictive... like weed.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I am supposed to pay taxes today.
Actually had insomnia from my conscious over it.
I am really over funding the abject corruption at this point.
I know what's being done with the money and in all good faith fully believe it to be truly evil.
"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. Any law that uplifts human personality is just. Any law that degrades human personality is unjust."

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I am supposed to pay taxes today.
Actually had insomnia from my conscious over it.
I am really over funding the abject corruption at this point.
I know what's being done with the money and in all good faith fully believe it to be truly evil.
"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. Any law that uplifts human personality is just. Any law that degrades human personality is unjust."

the problem is numbers…we need at least 5-10 million tax payers to empty the tea into the harbor

otherwise , a tax rebellion won’t work …..need unity

but you know that

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
life is full of The Compromise eh….

Swede is not to keen on the sailboat idea….she likes a trawler with big motors to get from point A to point B

so as of today , the sailboat is on hold and the tv van is hot to trot
Grayfox wasn't keen on sailing off into the sunset either. Probably a good thing at our ages.

Latest posts

Latest posts