What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Three guys die together and go to heaven.
St. Peter says, “We only have one rule here: Don’t step on the ducks, as
they are God’s favorite creation.”

They enter heaven and see ducks everywhere, and it’s almost impossible NOT
to step on a duck. The first guy accidentally steps on one, and soon here
comes St. Peter with the ugliest woman you’ve ever seen. St. Peter chains
them together and says, “Your punishment is to be chained to this ugly woman
forever.”

The next day the second guy steps on a duck, and sure enough, St. Peter
comes with another real ugly woman and chains them together.

Seeing this, the third guy is very, very careful. He goes for months and
doesn’t step on any ducks. Then one day, St. Peter comes along with this
beautiful woman, a blue-eyed blonde, very young and very sexy. He chains
them together and leaves without saying a word.

The man remarks, “Wow! This is great! I wonder what I did to deserve
this?”

The Blonde says, “I don’t know about you, but I just stepped on a duck.”

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
quiet tonight. Maybe I’m all alone…
well
IMG_2407.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Back in the hospital as an outpatient - with my first ever Urology appointment this morning 🌄 - hit the gym at 6.00a.m. - had a good workout 💪 and hot-hot power shower - before walking up the hill to the hospital 🏥 for a 9am appointment - 8.50am currently - I'm curious to see what the Urologist - will do with me -

jokerman

Premium user
Back in the hospital as an outpatient - with my first ever Urology appointment this morning 🌄 - hit the gym at 6.00a.m. - had a good workout 💪 and hot-hot power shower - before walking up the hill to the hospital 🏥 for a 9am appointment - 8.50am currently - I'm curious to see what the Urologist - will do with me -
It sounds worse than it really is IMHO
Dont talk politics to anyone
you want no one fatoots☝️
Good luck

Unca Walt

420club
I have been watching NASCAR since they dropped the flag earlier today. I don’t do salt or sugar and even the electrolyte additive I’m drinking now is abundant with both… so far other than my Tums, I have taken ondesteron which disintegrate under my tongue, and I’ve used the Promethegan suppository… none of which help. I’ve been dealing with this for eight years, and I have found nobody that will do anything about it. I am tempted to go up to Mayo Clinic and admit myself.
Jeebus. @Boo -- I din' read all of your posts before I said you should see a doctor in my post above.

Now I am even more concerned.

Folks who are nauseous get bad reactions from aromatic foods. Things to nosh on while nauseous that will stay down are:

Dry white toast
Crackers
Bananas
White rice
Cooked potatoes
Hard-boiled eggs
Unflavored yogurt
Raw carrots
Chilled watermelon

Ginger -- either as gari or candied <-- This magical shit actually makes nausea go away. TINS.

Ya gotta do something more pro-active than what you are doing now. Dammit... If you were next door, I could help -- I know I could.

Although I might infect you with Chink-Flu. I am still hawking up toads.

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Jeebus. @Boo -- I din' read all of your posts before I said you should see a doctor in my post above.

Now I am even more concerned.

Folks who are nauseous get bad reactions from aromatic foods. Things to nosh on while nauseous that will stay down are:

Dry white toast
Crackers
Bananas
White rice
Cooked potatoes
Hard-boiled eggs
Unflavored yogurt
Raw carrots
Chilled watermelon

Ginger -- either as gari or candied <-- This magical shit actually makes nausea go away. TINS.

Ya gotta do something more pro-active than what you are doing now. Dammit... If you were next door, I could help -- I know I could.

Although I might infect you with Chink-Flu. I am still hawking up toads.
Yeah @Boo listen to Unca, You don’t want him coming up there and give you mouth to mouth. Hope you had a better night. 🥰