What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I seriously doubt if my bodies were close to being in tune with itself at this point. I have an appointment with my GP on Friday but if I’m feeling this poorly tomorrow I will see if they can bump my appointment up a little bit. Right around noon on Wednesday the belly pain got out of hand at the gym and I haven’t done anything since then.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Last night’s dinner only lasted a few hours in me but so far I’ve kept down my oatmeal from breakfast and I had eggs for late lunch and they’re still in me… I’ve been dealing with this in one way or another for nine years since they had my cancer surgery
Dang boo, you still sick? You got some electrolytes like Gatorade around the house? If you go another day not keeping things down, you need to get checked out 🥰

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have been watching NASCAR since they dropped the flag earlier today. I don’t do salt or sugar and even the electrolyte additive I’m drinking now is abundant with both… so far other than my Tums, I have taken ondesteron which disintegrate under my tongue, and I’ve used the Promethegan suppository… none of which help. I’ve been dealing with this for eight years, and I have found nobody that will do anything about it. I am tempted to go up to Mayo Clinic and admit myself.

Janborrego

My boy 👦 is going away with the Army Cadets for the first time - 2 days he will be gone learning survival skills and weapons training - went and bought him a sleeping bag 🎒 today - so he's all toasty warm at night 🌙 - his Mum and I will miss him dearly - for its the first time he has ever been away - sleeping somewhere else - that's not home -

Have been going thru all the kit he needs to take - making sure he's got what he's gonna need - for 2 days at an army camp 🏕 - I do hope 🙏 that's its a positive experience for him -
Best wishes for him

Patwillie

2500 worms were dropped here yesterday ... I had their table set and bed made ...

The bluebirds and mockingbirds were close trying to greet them ...

peace

5f7f7aa66070b8f9.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
2500 worms were dropped here yesterday ... I had their table set and bed made ...

peace

View attachment 18964971

peace

View attachment 18964971
2500? How do you know there are 2500, did someone count them? Let’s see your worm farm? My neighbor use to grow them in her dining room. Funny thing was, she didn’t use them for anything except maybe for fishing in their small pond