What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
As I enter the Springime of my senility, old memories pop up like a burp at La Brea Tar Pits.

I remember this: My Daddy could not join (his leg had been crushed when he was a motorcycle cop) because of his limp.

I remember his sacrifice; he took his 30.06 deer rifle and his box of ammunition to the Bundles For Britain collection point.

I had forgotten the name of the Brit outfit until today, when I stumbled on the name:

Local Defense Volunteers -- AKA: LDV

They were the precursor to the Home Guard. There were many thousands of tough Brit veterans from WWI ready to fight if the Germans invaded, but they had no guns.

So the plea went out the the Americans. And we gave up our deer rifle. I do know the Brits got some of the guns donated by Americans, and issued them to LDV.

Here's some sauce:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
As I enter the Springime of my senility, old memories pop up like a burp at La Brea Tar Pits.

I remember this: My Daddy could not join (his leg had been crushed when he was a motorcycle cop) because of his limp.

I remember his sacrifice; he took his 30.06 deer rifle and his box of ammunition to the Bundles For Britain collection point.

I had forgotten the name of the Brit outfit until today, when I stumbled on the name:

Local Defense Volunteers -- AKA: LDV

They were the precursor to the Home Guard. There were many thousands of tough Brit veterans from WWI ready to fight if the Germans invaded, but they had no guns.

So the plea went out the the Americans. And we gave up our deer rifle. I do know the Brits got some of the guns donated by Americans, and issued them to LDV.

Here's some sauce:

Yes - my Grandad (on my Mothers side) - was with the B.E.F. in France when the war broke out - and ended up at Dunkirk - where he was rescued by a small motorboat - which got him home to England - and family -

The Dads Army - or Home Guard 💂‍♂️ got more famous after the war - and I got to know about them thru the comedy television series called 'Dads Army' - Here is the theme tune -

OleReynard

What qualities am I looking for in a Vape, Guys and Gals?
Quite a bit to choose from, I'm gonna have to start doing something different.
Don't really want to get Into edibles, I already make gummys and I make my own green balm also.
I might not be able to stay out of the edibles with bourbon balls being at the top of the list.

I dont see getting into the concentrates like shatter and wax and stuff.
So it'd be more for flower and hash.

The vaporizer I had given to me and I regifted didn't care for it.

It'll be used on the go or just hanging out so no volcano.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Don't really want to get Into edibles, I already make gummys and I make my own green balm also.
I might not be able to stay out of the edibles with bourbon balls being at the top of the list.

Tinymight,silver surfer,any injector ball vape.
Rather large difference in Performance between portable battery powered units and plug ins........want to try a log?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Its a type of vaporizer housed in a wood shell.
001 (3).jpg

If you're really curious try fuckcombustion. com for vape sales info.
Have you seen any that peek your interest?

moose/MI

A dynavap M would be my suggestion.
I'm 15 months in and happy with mine.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I haven't used my Pax in over 4 years. That is until today. It was pretty good and the buzz seemed to last longer that my pipe. I just hated having to clean the thing so often. It also uses a lot of product. Like I care......ha ha.

About ready to call it a day.

Latest posts

Latest posts