What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Patwillie

Crows enjoy raiding my wild bird feeders ... I enjoyed putting a 122 pellet in one of 'ems gut this morn .. also got meself a deaf and dumb tree rat ..

Another cup of black as I smile

Working out with my dumb bells and pissin' off the porch and in the middle of that I get a ' Scam Likely' phone call .. In a heavy Honduran accent the trans woman asks .. ' Are you the winner ' ..

I feel for you Walt .. young trolls

and Walt, one of the veteran gents at the local airport has a rebuilt 1969 Cessna O-2A for sale ..

e4b9cb7840d4fa4b5015ef7e7d1999ca.jpg

Janborrego

A few of the plants had a little wind burn from the winds yesterday. I was not home when the winds picked up. They needed a hair cut anyway. Usually I do not defoil until they have been out a few weeks to acclimate to the temps. I just removed the few that needed it. Only got a handful from all 4 plants. Only have my autos outside now because of the lighting. The sun is on the autos zone right now. I will put my photos outside end of march or Apr 1. The light will be better then.

Janborrego

No I'm not a veteran and certainly not looking for beans, I have beans to share get rid of.
I'm looking for a place to share or dump whatever you prefer to call it.
Looking for an addy to ship to.
Eric Penkauskas
399 Windham rd
Brooklyn Ct 06234
It is where I donate mine. I know vets are getting the beans because they Usually post a TY. I see several of them a week

OleReynard

Alright hope this cool I'm gonna list some of these beans Im donating.
Putting them.on here so brothers and sisters can get first crack

Dank zappa1 x lashkar
Dank zappa2 x lashkar
DZ3 x lashkar

Bulldawg x headbanger

Blue kush x 8813 x XXX moonshine
Grendel
Blood orange x 8813
Cali yo x yo momma
Cali yo x 8813

Karma Sowah x Rez ibl
Docd headbanger f2