What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Sun&Soil

Had a little wonder over in another section here on icmag. Oh my days!!! Crazy folks. I'm guessing most were younger folks ( by their replies) or maybe not, it's hard to get a gauge on them. They seem to just want to argue for the sake of it, don't want to look at viable info etc..
Ah well, I'll get used to it.
This is exactly what brought me to this thread. That and the warm welcome from alot of its patrons when I joined the site.

Sun&Soil

Yeah, I saw the picture of your cue ball hair style. I can only dream of your savings at the hair salons, especially in tips for the big titted stylist who keeps getting one in my ear while trimming.

I just go to Supercuts but am careful which stylist that I use. As fate would have it, I have an abundance of wavy hair that goes in all directions if I don't keep it short and well thinned so that it lays down.

If I go to a barber, within a month I need another haircut, but if it is properly layered and thinned by a stylist, I can go half again as long and am way purdier.

I'm actually growing more hair as I age, but most of the extra is growing out my ears and nose. While the man childs in my dad's side of the family were all pure white headed by age 55 and Mom's side was bald, I am still hirsute and gray at 80.

View attachment 18963006 View attachment 18963007
Been bald and shaving my own head since my early 20's. Man I miss those stylists boobs in my ear.

Sun&Soil

Good on ya mate - enjoy the hair - and the stylists bossom in yer ear -

Perhaps I'm bias 😔 - being a slaphead and all - but I'm glad that I haven't had to mess about with and pay for a hairy head for well over 30 years now - all those wasted hours grooming- shampooing and conditioning the stuff - not to mention all that worthless mirror time - plus having to pay someone to cut it - is not a hobby I would enjoy for my whole life - as I get older - the simpler my life the better - and a hairy head would complicate things some -
Well said!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Had a little wonder over in another section here on icmag. Oh my days!!! Crazy folks. I'm guessing most were younger folks ( by their replies) or maybe not, it's hard to get a gauge on them. They seem to just want to argue for the sake of it, don't want to look at viable info etc..
Ah well, I'll get used to it.
Sodomites live there.

Patwillie

Friar Tuck baldness here , Doc said it is from wearing hardhats .. Grandmother used to say masturbation caused it ... Grandfather just grinned as he tipped back his Pabst Blue Ribbon ..

I tried to keep it lengthy .. but too hot at this latitude

This just happened about 50 minutes ago .. should be here Saturday night

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 17-25-43 Home _ X.png

Latest posts

Latest posts