What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

View attachment 18962776
Tree stands are not just for hunting. They make great mental health perches as well.

A fifteen minute walk with a zero-99 joint. 18' verticle climb and an hour being one with the trees while the sun sets is just what the doctor ordered.

It shouldn't be long and the deer should start passing under me.They can rest assured safe passage because the chest is full. That, and the man says don't.
Always loved that first hour as the sun rises and the last hour as it sets

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
2nd good morning

1st cup of coffee

Oh the irony

IMG_8260.png

jokerman

Premium user
Yeah, I saw the picture of your cue ball hair style. I can only dream of your savings at the hair salons, especially in tips for the big titted stylist who keeps getting one in my ear while trimming.

I just go to Supercuts but am careful which stylist that I use. As fate would have it, I have an abundance of wavy hair that goes in all directions if I don't keep it short and well thinned so that it lays down.

If I go to a barber, within a month I need another haircut, but if it is properly layered and thinned by a stylist, I can go half again as long and am way purdier.

I'm actually growing more hair as I age, but most of the extra is growing out my ears and nose. While the man childs in my dad's side of the family were all pure white headed by age 55 and Mom's side was bald, I am still hirsute and gray at 80.

View attachment 18963006 View attachment 18963007
looks like a movie star!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Yeah, I saw the picture of your cue ball hair style. I can only dream of your savings at the hair salons, especially in tips for the big titted stylist who keeps getting one in my ear while trimming.

I just go to Supercuts but am careful which stylist that I use. As fate would have it, I have an abundance of wavy hair that goes in all directions if I don't keep it short and well thinned so that it lays down.

If I go to a barber, within a month I need another haircut, but if it is properly layered and thinned by a stylist, I can go half again as long and am way purdier.

I'm actually growing more hair as I age, but most of the extra is growing out my ears and nose. While the man childs in my dad's side of the family were all pure white headed by age 55 and Mom's side was bald, I am still hirsute and gray at 80.

View attachment 18963006 View attachment 18963007

looking good JD!…..

the money I have saved on haircuts for the last five years have been invested in Bitcoin….🤪😁🤪

IMG_2024-02-22-064925.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good on ya mate - enjoy the hair - and the stylists bossom in yer ear -

Perhaps I'm bias 😔 - being a slaphead and all - but I'm glad that I haven't had to mess about with and pay for a hairy head for well over 30 years now - all those wasted hours grooming- shampooing and conditioning the stuff - not to mention all that worthless mirror time - plus having to pay someone to cut it - is not a hobby I would enjoy for my whole life - as I get older - the simpler my life the better - and a hairy head would complicate things some -
A burden for sure, but hair does come in handy as the temperature falls and is something for the stylist to run their fingers through while she sticks her tit in my ear.
looks like a movie star!
Leave us not discuss which one.
looking good JD!…..

the money I have saved on haircuts for the last five years have been invested in Bitcoin….🤪😁🤪

View attachment 18963036
Nice do brother! Is that you in the foreground and a mirror in the background?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
And didn't you tell me not to open the bottom vents to prevent mess? Nice addition for the whip. What did you use for mouth piece?
A small glass piece from another vape.
What in the wide world of sports are those?
Those are vaporizers..........be careful here in lies madness.
😆
I have a bunch in different woods and shapes.
They are most excellent vapes and functional art.
Spendy units compared to the zeal they go between $300 to $500 in price.

Latest posts

Latest posts