What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Old Uncle Ben

1708645459872.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I like to take my twisty pipe along on a trip since I like smoking better than vaping. It’s a glass blunt. Gets a nice slow burning cherry just like a cigar. Just twist it to get rid of the ashes and bring down more herb. Comes with reloads too glass tubes you can pre-fill with silicon caps so there is no stink. And easy to clean. I still use it even since I got my travel vape. Depends on where I’m going…
IMG_9599.jpeg

Sun&Soil

Nice to take on a little outing. Pre loads are nice. So what’s the lighter for? Is there weed in the L&S tins?
The L&S tins are more BudKups. L=Lilac Diesel(sleep) S=Supreme Runtz(pre-sleep). 18 Preloads total. Vaping always comes before lights out and after joints. The altoids tin is filled w/joints, hence the lighter.

This kit was built because I lived in a hotel room during the week for years. It was a Sunday evening ritual, getting it replenished for the work week.

I'm home now and my travel days have gone. That is, if I can adjust to a completely different lifestyle then I've lived since my early 20's.

I have a beautiful piece of land that deserves my hands in its soil. I spent many evenings in a work truck taking tokes as my brotherly co-worker put down a 12 of Miller light, dreaming about the backyard. My body is starting to break down from years of abuse and the clock keeps ticking so I changed things up some.

This was definitely a stoner moment, Rant out!

Sun&Soil

I like to take my twisty pipe along on a trip since I like smoking better than vaping. It’s a glass blunt. Gets a nice slow burning cherry just like a cigar. Just twist it to get rid of the ashes and bring down more herb. Comes with reloads too glass tubes you can pre-fill with silicon caps so there is no stink. And easy to clean. I still use it even since I got my travel vape. Depends on where I’m going…
View attachment 18963441
Oh!!!:love: That is nice!! I will be looking for those, and do I now some people who would..ahem..cream themselves if they got one as a gift. Good stuff SG

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Shawn Barton used to play army with us. That girl was mean, but damn was she fine. She was the daughter of veteran soldier and his Vietnamese wife. One year older. Major crush!

Hope life finds you peace Shawn, if your still out there.
I was not the fine one but just another ugly kid but my uncle brought home all his gear from the army Vietnam and gave it to my brother. He had a tent, helmut, shovel belt and some other gear. His friends let me play with them when they needed another player or army man in the game.

Sun&Soil

I was not the fine one but just another ugly kid but my uncle brought home all his gear from the army Vietnam and gave it to my brother. He had a tent, helmut, shovel belt and some other gear. His friends let me play with them when they needed another player or army man in the game.
You might have been another ugly kid SubGirl, but you certainly are a beautiful lady. Badass aswell!

Latest posts

Latest posts