What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
View attachment 18961423

@dogzter I want one of those zeale kits but they are sold out. Do you visit his site often? Any idea how fast he's posting them up?

When I order I'm gonna check in with you so I get everything necessary. Meanwhile I'm gonna try and find some new glass to accommodate it.

I've got enough knives. I was buying, selling, and trading them as a hobby, but now pp is monitored and our debt gets a cut. Not a fan of f & f cause there's so many scammers.

I think I can sell 3 a year before I have to claim it.
I am ordering one of these bitches.
😁

Sun&Soil

I was looking for the zeale. Does that have everything I need and would I be able to just grab a zeale and switch it out. I'm so lost, all this new fangled stuff. Whatever happened to papertowel roles and aluminum foil:ROFLMAO:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Big, I have a feeling this is the only surfing you will be doing.....boat or no boat

iu

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@SubGirl - how much substrate is that? i think my Amazon and Nepal are both a bit more colonized than that - a bit more evenly spread - i am going to wait until first week of March before switching to fruiting. Liquid Culture the winner for this run.
It just started colonizing only three days ago I mixed two 1-1/2 lb seed bags in the substrate. I wait till it’s fully covered then move it to a window to fruit. I’m not sure how much substrate. It’s 3” deep in about a 20 gallon tub.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Afternoon, knee started draining again. Got pre-op tomorrow, they may put my ass in then. Slight low grade fever, taking Tylenol kick'n back on the bed listening to the ol lady and grand daughter waste minutes on the phone, but it is good to hear her voice. They live at least a 2 day drive from us now, well the did before they moved too. Ther aren't pute's neighbors no mo.
Good luck with that brother! Sending healing thoughts!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I turned 66 yesterday. I think that qualifies me as an Ol' Fart. I don't feel old but when I look in the mirror I wonder who that old guy looking back at me is.

totally qualified

in my 70’s , I avoid mirrors as much as possible

and I do not look at my hands when I over medicate , happens ya know , on magic mushrooms..

have some pizza
see what I mean…

IMG_4271.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I was looking for the zeale. Does that have everything I need and would I be able to just grab a zeale and switch it out. I'm so lost, all this new fangled stuff. Whatever happened to papertowel roles and aluminum foil:ROFLMAO:
Similar but not the same.
They both do the same thing not sure if is the same in actual performance until I get it.
I have full confidence it will be as good if not slightly more convenient.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I'm 100% with @dogzter on this @SubGirl -- I am an old EE. I absolutely hate the idea of you wiggling a wobbly pole to free a torn-to-shit flag... right next to a 240V line.

You'll likely have little-to-no control over the end of a 30' wobble straw if/when you get the flag free.

DON'T DO THIS. <-- The advice from two guys in the zap bidness.

Fix the fargin problem: Take down the flagpole and modify it. Done deal, nobody hurt, less work.

The counterweight pic shows the right (safer, easier) path.
I used all my safety gear, used the 1” PVC and tethered the flimsy pole (GW‘s advice), worked away from the electric line. Had to modify the elbow at the end to my hand rake which I duct taped which grabbed that tattered flag good. I even had supervision and help guiding the bottom side from Mr Sub. And I wore sensible shoes. I’m so glad it is finally recovered. I hated being such a bad flag tender I have a rule book and everything and didn’t even know about the counterweight you told me about. I’m shopping for one now but keeping the PVC rig just in case it happens again.
‘the flag is folded and ready for the VFW bin.

IMG_7512.jpeg
IMG_9589.jpeg
IMG_2371.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts