420club
Got her done 🇺🇸
‘Thanks for all the helpful ideas. 😊😊
IMG_7512.jpeg
IMG_9589.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Mrs Pute has decided our new male cat.....Kevin needs a little girl friend. I agree, needs a lady friend to take some of his time. We can't even walk through the house without being attacked. Kevin is both affectionate and nefarious at the same time.

One second he is all body bumps and tail rubs and the next he is running the house like a wild Indian.... So we are gonna check out the local animal shelters for a female kitten. Should be interesting. Talk about a lifestyle change. We have gone from one dog to two kittens. Don't know if I am ready for this. Gonna find out though.

Got her done 🇺🇸
‘Thanks for all the helpful ideas. 😊😊
View attachment 18961287 View attachment 18961288
Looks like my prayer worked.

Sun&Soil

There's a place here for you in Montana if you wanna see the rockies right bro.

What kind of knife?
😁
Like a yugo to a porsche a vangogh to a childs finger paint.........you get my drift.
The logs are highly addictive functional works of art I have a dozen or so from various makers.
For pure Performance get the zeal by far the best bang for buck in the vape market........you will stop using your dynavaps is my bet.
Wide open draw and the only way to combust is on purpose once you find your setting range.
No vapor goes through the heater head so if it did combust you don't have to disassemble and clean.
Thanks for the input @dogzter

I may have a bit of a Fiiddleback Forge knife collecting problem..

20220318_145025.jpg

Here's a portion of them. This is why I am hesitant to start down the log road.

Sun&Soil

Mrs S&S invited me upstairs for a soak. Going in with no expectations, keeping my mouth shut, and sitting on my hands. Let's see if reverse psychology is really a thing.

I loaded up the tray with a clean bubbler and some freshly ground Blue Gelato-41 as the back up plan.

Wish me luck!