The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Wowzers!
That's some hoity toity caffiene!

FFS , at that price I may as well go all in on some Jamaican Blue Mountain eh , it comes in at a paltry $112.00 a pound

IMG_8286.png

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I pay 15.00 a pound. I’ll ship you some if you want…. It’s almost baklava season too 😊

awwwww you are so sweet !….

let me look around some more and see what is out there , hell , I am also thinking of buying equipment and just roast my own damn beans!….why not , we make just about everything else…

I need a hookup for some Ethiopian beans

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
awwwww you are so sweet !….

let me look around some more and see what is out there , hell , I am also thinking of buying equipment and just roast my own damn beans!….why not , we make just about everything else…

I need a hookup for some Ethiopian beans
He may sell the beans too. He roasts them at his shop. Want me to ask? He has giant bags of them.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
yes I saw where one can order the beans , still the same price as ground…

but thank you so much for your kind offer
Does he also sell the raw unroasted beans? That’s what I see he has in large burlap looking bags. Pre roasted. He has this beautiful roasting machine and also a giant cold brew machine. His cold brew from that blend is extremely addictive and super strong with a warning label. You would love it.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Does he also sell the raw unroasted beans? That’s what I see he has in large burlap looking bags. Pre roasted. He has this beautiful roasting machine and also a giant cold brew machine. His cold brew from that blend is extremely addictive and super strong with a warning label. You would love it.

no raw beans , just roasted

i have really never tried the iced cold brew……cold coffee would be a difficult task for my brain to deal with….😂😂😂

Latest posts

Latest posts