What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Back from the cat finding trip. Makes me sad to see all these lonely animals. Mrs Pute didn't find the perfect match. Will continue the search.

I am thinking I am getting old. I remember when I had to walk to school. It was miles and I had to walk uphill both ways.
Yup, sure sign of getting old. Walking to school. We moved to Colo in 1957 and I attended Baseline Elementary. They had just finished an addition on the building converting from a one room school house to each grade having their on room.

We lived out in the sticks and my walk was a little over a mile. Everything was so different back then. The good old days are gone forever. Glad my child is grown up and has nothing to do with school.

giggy

Afternoon, knee started draining again. Got pre-op tomorrow, they may put my ass in then. Slight low grade fever, taking Tylenol kick'n back on the bed listening to the ol lady and grand daughter waste minutes on the phone, but it is good to hear her voice. They live at least a 2 day drive from us now, well the did before they moved too. Ther aren't pute's neighbors no mo.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Afternoon, knee started draining again. Got pre-op tomorrow, they may put my ass in then. Slight low grade fever, taking Tylenol kick'n back on the bed listening to the ol lady and grand daughter waste minutes on the phone, but it is good to hear her voice. They live at least a 2 day drive from us now, well the did before they moved too. Ther aren't pute's neighbors no mo.
Get the knee straightened out giggy. And watch that fever. Good luck with your upcoming surgery.

OleReynard

If you still have that tomorrow they'll probably postpone

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hoping for the best Giggy. Hopefully they will get this done so you can put it behind you.

jokerman

Premium user
Best of luck Brother on Monday

Patwillie

low grade fever ?

hope all goes well brother .

try a sip of coffee .. peculated

fadb47a581b664e9.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
just rolled in from a little road trip to see brother Drift...the boys love their rides, especially Ivan who is always out the window...Dutch more or less just hangs but he never wants to be left out so we make provisions for him...he's getting very slow, Drift gave him some CDB treats so I'll see how that goes...
congrats of the flag Subbie, coulda had a really bad ending but you rocked it...was gonna trim a plant but I'm in now state of mind to be bored...and so it goes...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
just rolled in from a little road trip to see brother Drift...the boys love their rides, especially Ivan who is always out the window...Dutch more or less just hangs but he never wants to be left out so we make provisions for him...he's getting very slow, Drift gave him some CDB treats so I'll see how that goes...
congrats of the flag Subbie, coulda had a really bad ending but you rocked it...was gonna trim a plant but I'm in now state of mind to be bored...and so it goes...
Glad you had a good outing Boo. Hopefully Drifting kept you in line. Slow day here as well.

Sun&Soil

20240218_172007.jpg

@dogzter I want one of those zeale kits but they are sold out. Do you visit his site often? Any idea how fast he's posting them up?

When I order I'm gonna check in with you so I get everything necessary. Meanwhile I'm gonna try and find some new glass to accommodate it.

I've got enough knives. I was buying, selling, and trading them as a hobby, but now pp is monitored and our debt gets a cut. Not a fan of f & f cause there's so many scammers.

I think I can sell 3 a year before I have to claim it.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@Africanna
An 8-mile-long "canvas" filled with ice age drawings of mastodons, giant sloths and other extinct beasts has been discovered in the Amazon rainforest.

The gorgeous art, drawn with ochre — a red pigment frequently used as paint in the ancient world — spans nearly 8 miles (13 kilometers) of rock on the hills above three rock shelters in the Colombian Amazon, a new study finds.

"These really are incredible images, produced by the earliest people to live in western Amazonia," study co-researcher Mark Robinson, an archaeologist at the University of Exeter, who analyzed the rock art alongside Colombian scientists, said in a statement.

Artists have been painting with ochre, a naturally occurring pigment, for hundreds of thousands of years. Their masterpieces range from prehistoric, ochre-pigmented images on cave walls to paintings on canvasses and other artwork from medieval times and onward.

Ochre (pronounced OAK-er) is clay pigmented by hematite, a reddish mineral that contains oxidized iron, which is iron that's been mixed with oxygen, said Paul Pettitt, a professor of paleolithic archaeology at Durham University in the United Kingdom.

Because ochre is a mineral, it doesn't wash away or decay, allowing it to persist through the ages. "Its vibrant color and ability to adhere to surfaces — including the human body — make it an ideal crayon or paint base," said April Nowell, a paleolithic archaeologist and professor and chair at the Department of Anthropology at the University of Victoria in Canada.

IMG_8282.jpeg

IMG_8283.jpeg