What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I was given a quote of 2 k to replace the hids in 1 tent
of which there are 4.
Only a 15% reduction in draw from the wall for power.
I am being told to expect at least that much of a % in production as well.
Hps bulbs last me 2 years and cost $20 to replace and the capacitors in tne ballast are the same $20 to replace making a new ballast.
I am STRUGGLING to understand any advantages of led.
Frankly I feel stronger about them being a shit tech now than before.
🙃

Some regulars will not truly show themselves until flowering.
I always wait until a 100% positive id is made in flower........caught myself fucking that up and don't do it anymore.
How is your paw and your head Brother?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
here you go big

thanks Brother!

my old stomping grounds 66’ -69’

Perry the Monk is the story we heard

Esalen was there in the 60’s

the gathering spot was at Lime Kiln Beach , anywhere from a dozen people up to a hundred would drift in and out as people hitchhiked between Frisco and LA

great times!…
lots of Owsley acid and holy weed!

Lime Kiln Beach

IMG_4677.jpeg

big sandy Holyweed

IMG_7937.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240214_192435146.jpg

4 weeks left to run. Southern California.

Breach 111.jpg

Egypt

IncanStoneworkcreditCookandAbbott-1024x768.jpg

South America.
Half a world away from each other but both have the same melted into place look and the same funny protrusions at the base where the power used left a hint behind.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
View attachment 18960096

4 weeks left to run. Southern California.

View attachment 18960125
Egypt

View attachment 18960126
South America.
Half a world away from each other but both have the same melted into place look and the same funny protrusions at the base where the power used left a hint behind.

The knobs are for ropes.
If they were forming the stone they would be uniform and consistent........shaping is what they did.

OleReynard

I like my HPS....old habits are hard to break. Plus it is currently 65f in the basement....with HPS it will warm the tent to 75.....I need the heat!
That's the way ive been doing my heat for down there also, I run them at night. You got air cooled hoods also? I put a menards inline aux furnace fan in also.
Plants can go up and touch the glass and not get burnt.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
That's the way ive been doing my heat for down there also, I run them at night. You got air cooled hoods also? I put a menards inline aux furnace fan in also.
Plants can go up and touch the glass and not get burnt.
I have 2 cool tubes connected to a scrubber outside the tent.
IMG_20240215_095919095.jpg

The picture shows the scrubber connected to the duct running inside to the cool tubes

IMG_20240215_100204236_HDR.jpg

Not a good picture as the lights are on. The duct tubing is connected and goes out the back. top of the tent if you look close.

IMG_20240215_100000611.jpg

Then I run it back into the tent for heat in the winter. In the summer I vent outside to help mitigate heat.

With this set up I can easily get 6 plants in flower which is legal in Colorado.

Last edited:

Janborrego

Someone complained about germination rate of the seeds I got from the same place do my dumb ass germinated all 17 seeds. Now I have 17 plants growing. Should have know it was someone that was inexperienced. I have bern buying seeds at that place for several years and never had a problem. I will cull all the males as I am done trying to make seeds. That blows. But I want to grow some stuff I have. He really hooked me up. But I have to cull males first. I only get 24 plants