What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rain today starting at 39F and predicted to reach 50F.

A warm and snuggly Valentines Day finished off with tasty game hen last night, using the Silver Palate Cookbook pheasant recipe, followed by cherry pie, my favorite.

Breakfast at the Cadilliac with Grayfox and Kitchen Kook and then back to my roast in hell for fraud HVAC project.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning friends cold but sunny here today so not too bad. Taking Arlo in for his weigh in today before his neuter surgery Monday. He has no idea except that he had a big adventure day next week Maryjane and I have secretly made jokes on him at his expense tho 🤪

thought y’all might like this one…

A Poodle, a Cocker Spaniel & a Great Dane are sitting in a veterinarian's waiting room.​

The Great Dane asks, "What are you fellas here for?" The Poodle says, " The other night my owner had his boss and his wife over for dinner. I'd been feeling frisky all day and the wife's leg was looking good, so I jumpd up and started humping the heck out of it. She freaked out, my owner was furious and now I'm here to be neutered." The Cocker says, "My story is similar. My owner took me to the dog park and there was this fine little Shi Tzu there. I couldn't help myself, I just mounted up and started hammering away. Her owner lost her mind and my owner got pissed and now I'm here to be neutered too." " How about you?" the Poodle asks the Great Dane. "Well the other night I was home alone with my owner and feeling horny. Anyway, she stripped naked to take a bath and when she bent over to put in the plug I just jumped on her and started pounding away for all I was worth." "So you're here to be neutered too." the Cocker says. "Oh no. I'm just here to get my nails clipped and to see if they can do something about my breath."

Yall have a fun day. 😊